RE: because all the videos that you need are right HERE!

in eso gold farming for online 12.10.2017 03:39
von Football’s struggling run game t

Sept. 21 was one of the most frustrating days Dave Patenaude ever had as a football coach.Authentic Eric Dickerson Jersey,

The Owls’ offensive coordinator watched his group give away the ball six times and rush for negative yards in a 43-7 loss to a ranked South Florida team in Temple’s American Athletic Conference opener.,womens Philip Rivers Jersey,

no offensive line ever wants to have that happen to them, but as an offensive line and as a competitor, whatever the rotation is, they want to run the ball. Not giving up sacks is great, you want to run the ball,” coach Geoff Collins said. “Regardless of who is playing,Authentic Philip Rivers Jersey,“You have negative four yards rushing you want to push people around. That’s the identity that they want to have, and that’s from them.”

it usually messes up the entire play,womens Melvin Gordon Jersey,“One thing about offense,> redshirt-senior offensive lineman Leon Johnson said. “Defense you can kind of get away with it, if one of the 11 guys screws up, but offense you can’t get away with mistakes even if it’s one person. I believe we’re one block from big plays.”

After last week’s subpar performance, 0-1 The American) will face Houston (2-1) on Saturday at Lincoln Financial Field. The Cougars’ defense features sophomore tackle Ed Oliver,womens Todd Gurley II Jersey,the Owls (2-2, an Associated Press Preseason All-American who ranked eighth on NFL.com’s list of the 25 best college players entering the season.

Oliver has 3.5 tackles for loss out of 22 tackles this season. He has forced two fumbles, womens Spencer Ware Jersey,including one that led to a touchdown drive in the second quarter of Houston’s win against Rice University on Sept. 16.

Oliver made Pro Football Focus’ national defensive team for Week 4. He also made Pro Football Focus’ All-American watch. He had three run stops and five quarterback pressures on Saturday in Houston’s loss to Texas Tech. Oliver entered the game with the highest run-stop percentage among interior defenders with at least 24 plays in run defense.

a two-time Pro Bowl selection with the Philadelphia Eagles. In his first year at the University of Florida in 2015,Collins knows how players like Oliver can impact a game at the line of scrimmage. During his tenure as a coordinator at Mississippi State University from 2011-14,Authentic Spencer Ware Jersey he coached Jonathan Bullard, Collins coached Fletcher Cox, who is now a defensive tackle for the Chicago Bears.

Collins said Oliver’s reputation transcends college football,Authentic Melvin Ingram Jersey, and the Owls have to “know where he is on every single snap.”

it messes up everything,Authentic Dan Fouts Jersey,“If you can control a game from the defensive tackle position,” he said.

Temple ranks last in the Football Bowl Subdivision in offensive rushing success rate. The statistic is a measure of a team’s efficiency. Success is determined by if a team gets at least 50 percent of necessary yardage on first down,womens Dan Fouts Jersey,After the game against South Florida, at least 70 percent on second down and 100 percent on third and fourth downs. Temple’s rushing success rate is 20.7 percent.

About 50 percent of Temple’s plays have been runs. But only 26.6 percent of the team’s yards are from rushes,Authentic Melvin Gordon Jersey,which ranks 118th in the FBS.

it especially couldn’t afford the 8-for-26,Because Temple hasn’t been able to establish the run as well as it would like,womens Melvin Ingram Jersey, 89-yard and four-interception passing performance from redshirt sophomore Logan Marchi and redshirt junior Frank Nutile against South Florida. Patenaude said after Tuesday’s practice that a quarterback decision would come later in the week.Authentic Aaron Donald Jersey,

and the team didn’t score an offensive touchdown in a game for the first time since Nov. 29,womens Eric Dickerson Jersey,' ,Temple’s 17 points per game ranks 115th in the FBS,Authentic Todd Gurley II Jersey, 2014. But Patenaude believes the offense is close to a turnaround.

“I don’t think we’re far away at all, it was a throw here, it was a missed assignment, and then if we make a few of those plays,” Patenaude said. “I know that that’s hard to believe based on our performance the other night. …It’s a drop here, now we start to get a little positive traction, womens Aaron Donald Jersey,and it’s all about momentum. And we just couldn’t get any momentum.”

nach oben springen

in eso gold farming for online 12.10.2017 07:37
von Kevin White will get his chance

Kevin White will get his chance to prove he can be the No. 1 target the Bears need

The six receivers on the Bears’ Week 1 roster combined,adidas Corey Crawford jersey>, last year,185 yards with seven touchdowns. That’s an average of 15.5 receptions, to catch 93 passes for 1, 197.5 yards and 1.2 touchdowns per player.

Tre McBride, the Sunday waiver claim who didn’t catch a pass last year, drove those numbers down — though without him, the averages are 18.6 receptionsadidas Johnny Gaudreau jersey, 237 yards and 1.4 touchdowns. Comapre that to Cameron Meredith,Authentic Jordan Staal jersey, who's out for the year after he caught 66 passes for 888 yards with four touchdowns in 2016.

But maybe the focus is too narrow on just the Bears’ receivers. Zach Miller caught 47 passes for 486 yards in 10 games last year,<Authentic Justin Faulk jersey. while Dion Sims hauled in four touchdowns with the Miami Dolphins. Tarik Cohen — who wasn’t targeted in three preseason games — could be a factor if the Bears can get him the ball in space, and Jordan Howard may be asked to catch the ball more.

So if the Bears do need a collective effort to replace Meredith’s production,adidas Jeff Skinner jersey, it may not come just from the team’s receivers.

“I feel comfortable with our guys,” quarterback Mike Glennon said. “Yes,Authentic Jonathan Toews jersey, Cam was definitely a big loss for us. But other guys are going to step up and I have plenty of time throwing with Kevin (White) and Kendall (Wright), all of our tight ends, all of our backs, so I don’t think that will be an issue.”

But can a collective effort be successful? Or is that a more palatable way to say there isn't anyone good enough to be a No. 1 target?adidas Sean Monahan jersey

The Bears, see White as capable of being that top target. , thoughAuthentic Sean Monahan jersey,

“I believe that, because he’s the guy with the experience and he’s talented and he should be in a featured role.”,” offensive coordinator Dowell Loggains said. “And obviously he’s going to have to beadidas Jordan Staal jersey,

at the time of his injury last year,Authentic Johnny Gaudreau jersey,'White,<, the third-lowest average among receivers with at least 35 targets last year. ,' adidas Justin Faulk jersey, was the Bears’ leading receiver with 19 catches for 187 yards. But he averaged only 5.2 yards per target

White’s two serious leg injuries are behind him now,Authentic Jeff Skinner jersey,' > 32 yards) the Bears were pleased with his overall body of work in July and August. , and while his preseason wasn’t productive (four catches

“The good thing is that he’s strung together healthy practices,adidas Duncan Keith jersey, now we’re set for him to have a big year for us.”adidas Jonathan Toews jersey,” general manager Ryan Pace said. “I think that was important for him. He has really only had one training camp. For him to be able to string together healthy practices and stack positive days

Those two season-ending injuries didn’t change him being the seventh overall pick in 2015 or the expectations that come with that. And the Bears believe he can live up to those expectations.Authentic Duncan Keith jersey,

Sunday will be his first chance to show he can.

the athleticism,“He’s got the sizeAuthentic Corey Crawford jersey<,” Glennon said. “He has what you’re looking for. He hasn’t been healthy. I think we just need to all give him the opportunity to be that guy and I think he’ll show that this year.”, the strength

nach oben springen

in eso gold farming for online 13.10.2017 03:22
von Dalton gives one of his worst pe

resulting in a fumble for yet another turnover. Rarely has the Bengals quarterback looked so bad.,Andy Dalton’s passes got batted in the air and picked off. His arm was hit as he tried to throw

The Ravens have a way of doing it to him.

helping Baltimore pull away to a 20-0 victory – the first time Cincinnati has been shut out in a home opener.,Dalton matched his career high with four interceptions and lost a fumble Sundaywomens Robert Alford Jersey,

” Dalton said. “I can’t let this affect the next one.”,“I know the type of player I can be

The Ravens have a history of tormenting Dalton. He’s thrown four interceptions only one other time during his seven-year career, four of them against Baltimore., against the Ravens in 2013. He’s thrown three interceptions in a game nine times

Two of the interceptions Sunday were tipped.,womens Grady Jarrett Jersey One was forced into double coverage in the end zone.

With the latest loss, he threw only eight interceptions in 16 games; he’s halfway to that total already.,womens Wes Schweitzer Jersey。 Dalton is 6-6 career against Baltimore with 12 touchdowns and 17 interceptions. He was under constant pressure Sunday as he went 16 of 31 for 170 yards. His passer rating of 28.4 was the second-lowest of his career. Last season

“Andy is our leader,Authentic Grady Jarrett Jersey,” running back Jeremy Hill said. “We know he can play at a high level. He has done so much for this organization and our team; that is the last thing on our mind.”, and none of us in the locker room are worried about that

It wasn’t all Dalton’s fault. An inexperienced offensive line got shredded in its first game together,womens De'Vondre Campbell Jersey, including 77 rushing., allowing five sacks. The Bengals managed only 221 total yards

right tackle Jake Fisher and right guard Trey Hopkins have 19 combined NFL starts. Hopkins hurt his left knee late in the first half.,Authentic Mohamed Sanu Sr Jersey,Left tackle Cedric Ogbuehi

Asked to assess the line’s performance,Authentic Desmond Trufant Jersey, “Not good at all. This offense goes off us. We have to be better.”, Ogbuehi said

making sure he wouldn’t add to his history of big games against them.,The Ravens limited A.J. Green to five catches – he was targeted 10 times – for 74 yards

” Green said. “They got a lot of pressure on Andy today.”,“They have a great front four

The Bengals have given bigger roles to young players this season, 38 seconds and essentially ended the game. Cincinnati extended the drive with three penalties., and they showed growing pains in the first game. The defense gave up a 17-play drive in the third quarter that lasted 9 minutes

The Bengals hadn’t been blanked in their season opener since 1979, two years before Marvin Lewis became head coach., when they lost at Denver 10-0. They hadn’t been shut out at Paul Brown Stadium since 2001 by the BearsAuthentic Wes Schweitzer Jersey,

” Lewis said .,“I don’t know if I’ve ever been in such a disappointing football game

The Ravens have a way of doing it to him.'Authentic Taylor Gabriel Jersey,

Dalton matched his career high with four interceptions and lost a fumble Sunday,Authentic Derrick Shelby Jersey, helping Baltimore pull away to a 20-0 victory – the first time Cincinnati has been shut out in a home opener.

“I know the type of player I can be,womens Derrick Shelby Jersey,” Dalton said. “I can’t let this affect the next one.”

against the Ravens in 2013. He’s thrown three interceptions in a game nine times,The Ravens have a history of tormenting Dalton. He’s thrown four interceptions only one other time during his seven-year career,Authentic De'Vondre Campbell Jersey,four of them against Baltimore.

Two of the interceptions Sunday were tipped. One was forced into double coverage in the end zone.womens Desmond Trufant Jersey

Dalton is 6-6 career against Baltimore with 12 touchdowns and 17 interceptions. He was under constant pressure Sunday as he went 16 of 31 for 170 yards. His passer rating of 28.4 was the second-lowest of his career. Last season,womens Taylor Gabriel Jersey,With the latest loss, he threw only eight interceptions in 16 games; he’s halfway to that total already.

and none of us in the locker room are worried about that,womens Mohamed Sanu Sr Jersey,“Andy is our leader,” running back Jeremy Hill said. “We know he can play at a high level. He has done so much for this organization and our team; that is the last thing on our mind.”

allowing five sacks. The Bengals managed only 221 total yards,It wasn’t all Dalton’s fault. An inexperienced offensive line got shredded in its first game together, including 77 rushing.Authentic Robert Alford Jersey

nach oben springen

in eso gold farming for online 13.10.2017 05:44
von Quick hits: O-Line, Ross ruled o

Quick hits: O-Line,adidas Sean Monahan jersey, running game adjust in rotation; Eifert,adidas Jordan Staal jersey, Ross ruled out; Rain in for Bills

For the most part,Authentic Jeff Skinner jersey,head coach Marvin Lewis and offensive line coach Paul Alexander have spent the last 15 years together with stable lineups and punchy running games. Neither is the case heading into Sunday’s game (1 p.m.-Cincinnati’s-Channel 12) against the Bills at Paul Brown Stadium.

But Lewis,Authentic Duncan Keith jersey, who along with new left tackle Andre Smith is the dean of the line,Authentic Jonathan Toews jersey, Alexander and left guard Clint Boling, are confident it will come together at some point. Sooner is better than later. The Bills are known to be salty up front with formidable tackles Kyle Williams and Marcell Dareus.

“Maybe it’s good for guys that they are competing for an opportunity to play, ‘I’m not banished to not playing. If I can go out there and do my job and it makes our team stronger,Authentic Marian Hossa jersey,” Lewis said after Friday’s walk-through. “You know,’ it may be a better thing.”

The line had three positions rotating last Sunday in the win over Cleveland with three guys playing both tackles and two other guys playing right guard. The right guard rotation figures to stop with the return of starter Trey Hopkins (knee) after he missed the last three games. But Lewis wouldn’t rule out putting him at left tackle at some point. And, yes, he’s looking for some consistency.Authentic Corey Crawford jersey, But he says that evidence has to come in games and not practice.

“We’ve got three players so why not?” Alexander said this week of the tackle spot. “We rotate defensive linemen. We rotate every other position. We’ve done it here for years.” And Lewis isn’t going to say it’s not ideal. “There’s no rule that says you can’t do it. It’s ideal if the quarterback and everybody works together.”

Boling: “I think we’re trying to find the best group out there. More than anything you have to trust that the guy next to you knows what he’s doing and you control what you can control.”Authentic Justin Faulk jersey,

They’ve never rotated at left tackle under Lewis, play the first two series, but when Andre Smith broke his foot his rookie year in 2009 they turned to Dennis Roland and Anthony Collins in a rotation for much of the year and won ten games. They recently have had occasional packages where they use extra tackles and move them from side to side. But never have they had a guy like Smith start the game at left tackle, then move to the right side on the third drive and make a key line call on a blitz on a touchdown pass. It was Smith’s first NFL start at left tackle after 73 at right.

“It’s not only that.Authentic Jordan Staal jersey, He’s also switching sides from right to left,” Boling said. “He’s doing a great job out there.”

Smith gets the Bills’ best pass rusher in Jerry Hughes on the left side and Lewis likes what he’s seen.Authentic Sean Monahan jersey,

“He really embraced it during training camp when we moved him out there to make him the swing (tackle),” Lewis said. “We started him out at right guard and I think people saw him on that side,adidas Justin Faulk jersey, but he’s really embraced it.”

Alexander is trying to get the two kid tackles settled. Cedric Ogbuehi on the left and Jake Fisher on the right and those are two guys that will tell you it’s not ideal. But then,adidas Jeff Skinner jersey, nothing is ideal these days on offense when you get a new coordinator four days into the season. Alexander believes he sees improvement.

““I think the mix we’ve had the last couple of weeks has helped all their play, who’s coming out. My mind is in the game more than anything else.”,< said Alexanderadidas Marian Hossa jersey, who is hoping the series or two off can sharpen things. “I want him to analyze his position and tell me what was good or bad about it … It’s just quick. My mind on what’s the next play, what are they in, who’s coming in

although the ’03 and ’16 teams both finished 13th in rushing.,It’s not the first time under Lewis the running game has started out so sluggishly. They are averaging just 89 yards per game after the first four weeks and are ranked 23rd. They’ve had fewer than 355 yards in the first four games five times under Lewis. adidas Duncan Keith jersey,In 2013 they ended up winning the AFC North with the 18th best running game. But in the other four seasons (03, 07, 08, 16) they didn’t get above .500

Lewis says he’s not worried about the run game because of how they’re incorporating it into the pass game with quick throws.adidas Jonathan Toews jersey,”

“We run the ball when we throw it … (Some) throws are runs. They’re not called passes,” Lewis said. “The quarterback is doing what he does and gets us in and out of great plays. We have to do somethings better. We had some runs negated in the fourth quarter (Sunday) that shouldn’t have … We’ll get better at it.”

He also wants rookie running back Joe Mixon to do some things better: “Stay on his reads … It all fits together.”

Boling senses there are signs of jelling.,adidas Corey Crawford jersey,

“I think there have been some adjustments made and there will continue to be adjustments made, OK,” he said. “The offense in general. Overall. Run. Pass. The protection. You make a change like that and it’s just not, here we go. There are changes that have been made on things we’ve been working on since April. We make these changes and I think as long as we stick with it we’ve got talented guys I think at some point we’ll hopefully put it all together.”

nach oben springen

in eso gold farming for online 16.10.2017 03:24
von Paul George sharing early owners

Paul George still is settling in,womens Tyrod Taylor Jersey, still is learning his team and his city.

The Thunder forward is finding his fishing spots in Oklahoma City and learning Billy Donovan's coaching terminology and getting comfortable with a new set of teammates.Authentic Matt Bryant Jersey,

But already, he's putting down roots on his new roster and a stamp on his new situation.

That's why George – still an OKC short-timer – was so comfortable making a pitch for Carmelo Anthony to waive his no-trade clause and accept a move to the Thunder. It's why he was politicking for Dwyane Wade to get in on the fun before Wade chose to sign with Cleveland.

“I mean,” George said Wednesday. “My job is to make this team as good as possible, I am a Thunder. I'm a Thunder, elevate this team as much as possible. Whatever I can do I will do,Authentic Jake Matthews Jersey, and that's whether I'm on the court or off the court. My job is to try to make things happen.”

That ownership doesn't come overnight. But for George, it's come in short order.womens Brooks Reed Jersey,

The Thunder remains Russell Westbrook's team. The NBA's reigning MVP is a nine-year veteran of Oklahoma City,womens Jake Matthews Jersey, its undisputed franchise player.

one of the league's best players,Authentic Andy Levitre Jersey,, with seven years,But George is a superstar in his own right, four All-Star Games and two Eastern Conference Finals to his name.

And though he's only been with the franchise since a June 30 trade with the Indiana Pacers – and only in Oklahoma City since late in the offseason – his presence is an important addition to this edition of the Thunder.,Authentic Ryan Schraeder Jersey

“He's learning a new team,” Donovan said. “The fact of the matter is he has a lot of experience under his belt from where he's been in his career that I think he can bring to help our team,womens Ricardo Allen Jersey, new environment, new situations, new culture, to help guys in the locker room and help different players in terms of what they may be dealing with. There's no question, his experience and his voice will be important.”

who was by a wide margin the Thunder's best player and most vocal leader. His historic season resulted in 47 wins,George said on Wednesday that he's “here to help with shouldering” a load that last season fell largely on Westbrook, but an early playoff exit against the Houston Rockets.

“Honestly, it's hard to do it alone, in this league,” George said at Thunder media day on Monday. “You know, Russ averages a triple-double (last season) and he couldn't get out of the first round.”

So George is here to help with whatever Westbrook needs.,womens Andy Levitre Jersey,

What he brings on the court – as one of the league's best perimeter scorers and defenders – is apparent.womens Ryan Schraeder Jersey

” Donovan said. “He can do it by moving and cutting. He can do it in pick and roll coming off screens,Authentic Brooks Reed Jersey,“He affects the game in a lot of great ways,he can do it in transitions. He's got good vision. He's unselfish. He plays the right way.”

George has played a part – in pursuing Anthony,But even before the games start,Authentic Ricardo Allen Jersey,' Authentic Matt Bosher Jersey, in helping build a camaraderie in the opening days of camp.

he's able to take on that role because Westbrook has allowed it,In part,womens Matt Bosher Jersey,'womens Matt Bryant Jersey, has welcomed it.

Melo feel very comfortable,” George said. “It's not our job to try to outshine one another. We're gonna do this thing,Authentic Tyrod Taylor Jersey,“Russ has opened his arms completely to where myself, we got to do it together.”

nach oben springen

in eso gold farming for online 16.10.2017 08:01
von Andy Dalton throws 4 touchdowns

Andy Dalton throws 4 touchdowns in monster game vs Browns

Remember when Andy Dalton threw four interceptions on opening day? Remember when some Bengals fans wanted to see their quarterback benched? I do,Authentic Jeremy Hill Jersey, but barely.

On Sunday, the Bengals took a business trip to Cleveland in search of their first win. Dalton would help them find it, but the fashion in which the team won is what stands out.

The Bengals looked anemic during the first two weeks under offensive coordinator Ken Zampese, the lowest single-game total of his career. Since the takeover of new coordinator Bill Lazor, scoring a grand total of nine points in two games. Dalton threw for zero touchdowns but gave the ball away five times. His passer rating in Week 1 was a paltry 28.4, Dalton has been red-hot. His Week 4 performance against the Browns earned him a rating of 146 (which is not far from a perfect 158.3). Not to mention, he passed for four touchdowns for the first time since the 2013 season.

“We want to make sure we keep Andy on progression,” head coach Marvin Lewis said after the win. “He’s done a nice job. He’s felt comfortable with it, and we’ve just got to keep going and keep building.”

Remember when Andy Dalton threw four interceptions on opening day? Remember when some Bengals fans wanted to see their quarterback benched? I do, but barely.womens Zach Miller Jersey,

On Sunday, the Bengals took a business trip to Cleveland in search of their first win. Dalton would help them find it, but the fashion in which the team won is what stands out.'Authentic Kyle Fuller Jersey,

The Bengals looked anemic during the first two weeks under offensive coordinator Ken Zampese, the lowest single-game total of his career. Since the takeover of new coordinator Bill Lazor, scoring a grand total of nine points in two games. Dalton threw for zero touchdowns but gave the ball away five times.Authentic Willie Young Jersey,' His passer rating in Week 1 was a paltry 28.4, Dalton has been red-hot. His Week 4 performance against the Browns earned him a rating of 146 (which is not far from a perfect 158.3). Not to mention, he passed for four touchdowns for the first time since the 2013 season.

“We want to make sure we keep Andy on progression,” head coach Marvin Lewis said after the win. “He’s done a nice job. He’s felt comfortable with it,womens Charles Leno Jersey>, and we’ve just got to keep going and keep building.”

adding three touchdowns and a near perfect rating of 156.,The culmination of Dalton’s improved passing helped destroy the winless Browns. Dalton started out on shaky ground,Authentic Zach Miller Jersey, fumbling and going three-and-out on his first two drives. But something clicked and Dalton soon put the game out of the reach. The Bengals would go on to score on each of the team’s next five drives to go up 31-0. Dalton completed 16 passes in a row after missing his first attempt,Authentic Kyle Long Jersey, the highest completion percentage of his career. Dalton completed 17 of his 18 passes for 215 yards in the first half, and eventually ended with a 83.3 completion percentage

Perhaps if the game was closer,womens Pat O'Donnell Jersey,Authentic Geno Atkins Jersey, he would have been allowed to continue his hot streak. But because the Browns were so far behind, the second half was mostly conservative passes and runs.

our offense is flowing.”,Authentic Tyler Eifert Jersey,'” Brandon LaFell said of his quarterback. “Last week, he only had seven passes incompletions and this week,“The last two weeks he has had high completions and good yardage, I think, only five. When he is out there going

Dalton should be happy with his performance.,After the team’s outing in Clevelandwomens Willie Young Jersey,

Kroft made us forget about his fellow tight end also named Tyler when he received two touchdowns from Dalton.womens Kyle Fuller Jersey,,A.J. Green, Tyler Kroft, while Bernard caught a screen and ran for 61 yards without so much as being touched. Meanwhile, and Giovani Bernard were all contributors to Dalton’s incredible effort. Green and Bernard each connected with Dalton for a score. Dalton found Green with a fade route to the corner

we’ve got guys and depth at each position.”,“I think as people go down,'womens Tyler Eifert Jersey, we always preach next man up has to come up and make a play, Kroft only had one touchdown in his first two NFL seasons combined. “With any injures across this team,” Kroft said after his first-ever two touchdown game. In fact

bullets all while under varying amounts of pressure. He made throws from inside the pocket and on the run. Except for one fumble early on Sunday in Cleveland (which was Jake Fisher’s fault) Dalton hasn’t turned the ball over since Week 1.,If the stats don’t jump out at you,Authentic Charles Leno Jersey,the film from this game should. Dalton made just about every throw in the book: screens, fades,< lobs

we couldn’t be happier., they made the right decision going with Lazor. Dalton has thrown for six touchdowns in the two weeks Lazor has been in charge. That,' womens Kyle Long Jersey, after dropping goose eggs for the first two weeks (the only points in that span came in Week 2 with field goals). Even though the competition against the Browns was weak,If the Bengals are going to turn their season around,womens Jeremy Hill Jersey, the Bengals are getting into a rhythm that they will hopefully carry over into their next game against the hot Buffalo Bills. The changes the Bengals have made are coming into fruition, and as fans

making him the team’s leading rusher in Week 4. Authentic Pat O'Donnell Jersey,It should also be noted that he did all of this behind a line made out of Swiss cheese.womens Geno Atkins Jersey,,It should be noted that Dalton ran for 29 yards on four carries on Sunday

nach oben springen

in eso gold farming for online 16.10.2017 09:49
von Is Andy Dalton becoming Marc Bul

Is Andy Dalton becoming Marc Bulger?

Way back around the turn of the century, the St Louis Rams were the standard bearer of offense in the NFL.

from 1999 to 2001, left tackle Orlando Pace., receivers Torry Holt and Isaac Bruce,For three consecutive seasons, they led the NFL in point scored and reached the Super Bowl twice in that span. They were the "greatest show on turf" led by the offensive-minded Mike Martz and his impressive cast of weapons like Hall of Fame running back Marshall Faulk, and Hall of Fame quarterback Kurt Warner, who was protected by fellow Hall of Famer

But as great as that offense was, injuries limited Warner’s time in that offense to only two full seasons with the Rams. His successor who would take over this "greatest show on turf" became Marc Bulger.

with the ability to step up and make a big play when needed., Bulger played college football for West Virginia, good technique, where he had a good career but wasn’t on anybody’s list as a first-round talent. He had displayed good leadership,Before playing in the NFL, and good accuracy on short passes

didn’t have a great ability to scramble and get away from pressure,But he was barely 6’1", and his arm strength was never going to be confused for a cannon.,Authentic Jamaal Charles Jersey,

he found success.,Authentic Domata Peko Jersey,' He went 18-4 in his first two seasons with the Rams and compiled a winning record in each of his first three years., Bulger was surrounded by a great cast of offensive players and good offensive minds leading the team,With the Rams, and thanks to this

NFL quarterback., but did enough to be an effective piece of their potent offense. In four of his first five seasons, and once even had a rating above 100. He made a couple of Pro Bowls and was seen as a good, he only once had a passer rating below 92.9,Bulger was an efficient quarterback who wasn’t going to win any games for the Rams single-handedly, though not elite

partially due to a diminished roster,womens Menelik Watson Jersey, and he saw his passer rating plummet to the low 70’s over those three seasons (from a career average in the low 90’s until that point).quarterback play abruptly disappeared once he turned 30. Partially due to a loss of coaches, and partially due to aging skillsnot great,womens Riley Dixon Jersey,His good, Bulger’s career became a mere shell of its former self. He suddenly turned the ball more than he scored, throwing more interceptions than touchdowns in his next three seasons

Bulger’s passing yards per game fell drastically from an average of about 260 to under 200. His team’s record mirrored his struggles on the field,womens Bennie Fowler Jersey,, as the Rams suffered thru a 5-30 record over his final three years with him as the starting quarterback.Authentic Max Garcia Jersey,

Bulger had a decent career, he could produce good numbers., three percent of those going for interceptions,Overall, completing 62 percent of his passes with about four percent of those going for touchdowns, and a passer rating in the mid-80's. He was never elite, but when surrounded by enough great talent and coaching,Authentic Ronald Leary Jersey,'

as somebody who had accuracy on shorter passes, and wasn’t on anybody’s list as an "elite" prospect., he had a similar scouting report, and had good leadership and was pro-ready, we consider the career of Andy Dalton and his time with the Cincinnati Bengals. Like Bulger,With this in mind, but didn’t have a big arm, womens Domata Peko Jersey, wasn’t great under pressure in the pocket

Jay Gruden and Hue Jackson., Dalton has found success when surrounded by greatness. Since his rookie season,Also like Bulger, he has been paired with a future Hall of Fame wide receiver in A.J. Green.womens Todd Davis Jersey He has also had the benefit of a great tight end Tyler Eifert and been coached under a pair of good offensive minds

and one season where he even topped 100., Authentic Todd Davis Jersey,and Kevin Zeitler and Andre Smith on the right side. Dalton has also reached a few Pro bowls,Dalton had good protection with Andrew Whitworth at left tackle, has a career passer rating in the low 90’swomens Jamaal Charles Jersey

Dalton has struggled., his career is continuing to mimic Bulger’s, and that’s not a good thing. Working under less competent offensive coordinators,As Dalton now enters his age 30 season,Authentic Menelik Watson Jersey and losing his best pass protectors along the offensive line

his touchdown rate is about one-third of what it was a couple of seasons ago., his passer rating is now in the low 70 range (currently just below 70). And he has also seen a drop in his yards per game, which is now hovering around 200 yards per game this season. He still has A.J. Green,,'womens Max Garcia Jersey,,Like Bulger, but without elite touchdown catching Tyler Eifert

he seems to be getting exposed as one who can’t get it done without all of that help around him.,Authentic Bennie Fowler Jersey, Dalton seems to have hit a wall where is production is suddenly abysmal. He makes poor decisions with the ball and misses open receivers with his passes. Without great coaches, great pass protection,Just like with Bulger, and a plentitude of offensive options to throw the ball tooAuthentic Riley Dixon Jersey',

extending the bad start of 2017 into an entire bad season,So that leads us to the question of whether Andy Dalton will continue down the career path of Marc Bulger,womens Ronald Leary Jersey, followed by another bad season or two before falling out of the league? Or will Dalton find a way to turn it around?

nach oben springen

in eso gold farming for online 17.10.2017 05:58
von Bengals already looking ahead to

Bengals already looking ahead to Steelers

Teams always try to stay focused on the task at hand in the NFL.

You can get in your own head if you start playing out all these different scenarios, so it is best to focus on what you can control.

Still some of the Cincinnati Bengals’ players can’t help but look ahead at the Steelers. Katherine Terrell of ESPN reports that Vontaze Burfict mentioned them after the win.

“Pittsburgh lost?” said linebacker Vontaze Burfict. Authentic Kyle Long Jersey, “Hell yeah. That’s good, but at the end of the day, we have to worry about what’s going on here. Happy they lost though.”

Burfict has an obvious history with the Steelers. It dates all the way back to 2015 when Burfict tackled Steelers’ running back Le’Veon Bell along the sideline,Authentic Zach Miller Jersey, and it resulted in Bell missing the rest of the season with an injury.

This was followed by Steelers’ linebacker Vince Williams threatening Burfict on twitter after the game. The Bengals won that game 16-10,womens Zach Miller Jersey, but it was the last time the Bengals defeated the Steelers,which includes the painful Wild Card loss.

Including the playoff loss the Bengals have lost four straight to the Steelers and seven of the last eight. It is clear if the Bengals want to gain control of their season that they need to show they can overcome that Steeler roadblock.

Lewis also subtly commented on how important the Steelers’ game is for the Bengals’ season according to ESPN:Authentic Tyler Eifert Jersey,”

“They know what’s on the line. You spend nine weeks of the offseason,Authentic Willie Young Jersey,and we don’t want to waste this away,and then five or six weeks of training camp,and now we’re five games into the season, said Lewis. “You’re at a point right now where you can keep controlling your destiny and fight your way back into the race and do special things. And that’s what it is. We didn’t start out as well as we’d like, but we earned it. And now we’re earning our way out of it.”

It is crazy to think the Bengals are capable of being in a position where they can control their season considering where they started. The Bengals fell to 0-3, and all we heard as fans is how rare it is for an 0-3 team to make the playoffs. Yet here the Bengals are on the brink of actually being able to pull it off.Authentic Jeremy Hill Jersey

A lot of the Bengals’ turn around has to do with the team coming back from bad plays, according to ESPN Lewis hopes it continues:womens Jeremy Hill Jersey,'

“It served us well today,” Lewis said. “I wish there was some carry-over.Authentic Pat O'Donnell Jersey, I hope there is.”

They will need it against the Steelers. Last week the Jaguars defense dominated the Steelers by intercepting Ben Roethlisberger five times. The Jaguars returned two of those interceptions for touchdowns during the 30-9 win over the Steelers. The Bengals haven’t been that opportunistic, but they can certainly put pressure on Roethlisberger and possibly force him into a couple bad throws. the Bengals defense has the second most sacks so far this season with 18.,womens Pat O'Donnell Jersey,

The Bengals will have an extra week to prepare for their division rival.Authentic Geno Atkins Jersey, If they win it will be an entirely different season.

“Pittsburgh lost?” said linebacker Vontaze Burfict. “Hell yeah. That’s good, but at the end of the day, we have to worry about what’s going on here. Happy they lost though.”womens Kyle Long Jersey,

Burfict has an obvious history with the Steelers. It dates all the way back to 2015 when Burfict tackled Steelers’ running back Le’Veon Bell along the sideline,womens Kyle Fuller Jersey and it resulted in Bell missing the rest of the season with an injury.

This was followed by Steelers’ linebacker Vince Williams threatening Burfict on twitter after the game. The Bengals won that game 16-10, but it was the last time the Bengals defeated the Steelers,womens Willie Young Jersey,which includes the painful Wild Card loss.

Including the playoff loss the Bengals have lost four straight to the Steelers and seven of the last eight.womens Tyler Eifert Jersey, It is clear if the Bengals want to gain control of their season that they need to show they can overcome that Steeler roadblock.

Lewis also subtly commented on how important the Steelers’ game is for the Bengals’ season according to ESPN:womens Geno Atkins Jersey,

“They know what’s on the line. You spend nine weeks of the offseason, and we don’t want to waste this away,>and then five or six weeks of training camp, and now we’re five games into the season,Authentic Kyle Fuller Jersey,” said Lewis. “You’re at a point right now where you can keep controlling your destiny and fight your way back into the race and do special things. And that’s what it is. We didn’t start out as well as we’d like, but we earned it. And now we’re earning our way out of it.”

nach oben springen

in eso gold farming for online 17.10.2017 09:51
von Fantasy Football Week 2 Instant

Through two games, Joe Mixon is averaging a grotesque 2.6 yards per carry and 5.0 yards per catch. Those are the kinds of statistics that will make a basic Fantasy owner want to trade away his or her Draft Day "mistake." Authentic Matt Bryant Jersey

The real mistake would be dumping Mixon.,womens Tyrod Taylor Jersey, The Bengals rookie running back is the first big buy-low candidate of the 2017 season.

And he's not the only one on his own team!,womens Brooks Reed Jersey,

Mixon's production has been gross so far, but his usage suggests a lot of promise on the horizon. He's already taking more snaps than teammate Jeremy Hill (38 to 26) and has more carries (17) and catches (four) through eight quarters than Hill and Giovani Bernard.womens Matt Bosher Jersey,

then consider this: When the game was on the line and the Bengals were in the fourth quarter of their Week 2 game versus the Texans,And if that's not enough,Authentic Andy Levitre Jersey,' Mixon took every single running-downs snap while Hill watched from the sideline. Hill didn't play!

but that coaching staff didn't seem to really buy into him as an every-down bully. ,Authentic Richie Incognito Jersey,'Mixon seems to be a different story,On Friday, Lazor was hyper-aggressive with the pass, dialing up dropbacks 64.5 percent of the time. That actually hurt then-Dolphins running back Lamar Miller since he wouldn't get a ton of work very often, the Bengals fired playcaller Ken Zampese after two touchdown-less games and gave his duties to ex-Dolphins offensive coordinator Bill Lazor. In 27 games with Miami, plus he's great as a pass-catcher and is just as beneficial to the offense working out of the backfield.

With Mixon's playing time likely to keep increasing as the season keeps goingTerrance West,womens Andy Levitre Jersey,200 total yards and six touchdowns. You could be a jerk and give crummy offers like Jonathan Stewart or Eric Decker for Mixon, and with the Bengals schedule easing up after beginning the year with the Ravens and Texans (the Packers are next,Authentic Ricardo Allen Jersey, but it won't get you anywhere. Remember, offer up the likes of Doug Martin,< Mark Ingramfolks spent a third-round pick on Mixon in most cases. Instead, Mixon still has a great chance to get over 1, then the Browns), Golden Tate, Larry Fitzgerald and Sammy Watkins for Mixon. Those names will get attention -- and in a one-for-one deal should net you Mixon.

Don't want to pony up that much for Mixon? Then go get his backfield mate instead.womens Ryan Schraeder Jersey,

Bernard has played as many snaps as Mixon and Hill combined. Authentic Tyrod Taylor Jersey,He also has 105 total yards to Mixon's 65 and Hill's 43. And as for explosive plays, Bernard has six with at least 5-plus yards including a 39-yard catch-and-run and a 23-yard scoot.

but he's also been on the field for occasional first- and second-down snaps.womens Ricardo Allen Jersey, It hasn't netted big touch totals, Bernard is locked into the Bengals' passing downs role, including the two-minute offense,If the first two weeks are any indication, but he's certainly the most efficient running back the Bengals have thus far.

with Lazor taking over the playcalling and the pass volume expected to rise, but also increase Bernard's workload,Authentic Brooks Reed Jersey, up to potentially 12 touches per game. And again, Authentic Ryan Schraeder Jersey,The thought here is that Hill's eventual demotion will not only put Mixon on the field more, more targets and catches should come with Bernard.

when waivers run. If he's owned, especially in PPR formats,Authentic Matt Bosher Jersey,',Bernard is still available in two-thirds of CBS Sports leagues. Make him a waiver priority, it shouldn't take more than one of your last two bench players to acquire his services.

both with receiving skills womens Matt Bryant Jersey, but at least their run game should pare down to two guys,It might be a long year in Cincinnati after starting 0-2,womens Richie Incognito Jersey, who can help improve our Fantasy fortunes.

nach oben springen

in eso gold farming for online 18.10.2017 05:53
von H.S. CROSS COUNTRY: North Attleb

H.S. CROSS COUNTRY: North Attleboro boys,Authentic Ramik Wilson Jersey, girls trip up Foxboro

With more than a mile to the finish line,Authentic Bryan Witzmann Jersey,' North Attleboro High’s Jordan Willis and Cate Hanewich trailed Foxboro High’s No. 7 runner in their Hockomock League girls’ cross country meet Tuesday.

as the unbeaten (5-0) Davenport Division champion Rocketeer girls’ team bypassed Foxboro High 26-30.,Authentic Mitchell Schwartz Jersey,However, Willis (23:19) and Hanewich (personal best 23:50) picked up the pace to bypass Warrior runners and finish eighth and 10th, respectivelyAuthentic Marcus Peters Jersey,'

Abby Hassman (19:58) and Lindsey Nelson (20-41) went 1-2 for Foxboro (3-2), while Angela Kaiser was the first Rocketeer across the line at 21:38. womens Mitchell Schwartz Jersey, North began to move to the forefront when Emily Manning and Cate Hanewich both came in at 22:51 for the 5-6 spots.

The North Attleboro High boys’ team (3-2) scored an 18-43 rout of Foxboro. Liam Monahan won the 3.1-mile race for the Big Red by a 1:06 margin at 17:36.Authentic Derrick Johnson Jersey, Trey Lawson finished fourth for Foxboro (1-4) at 19:07, well behind North’s Julian Dixon (18:42) and Skylar Poirier (18:58).

The unbeaten (5-0) Seekonk boys clinched no less than a share of the South Coast Conference title by beating both Dighton-Rehoboth 15-45 and Old Rochester 21-36. Andrew Cabral (17:43),womens Ramik Wilson Jersey.' Ross Santos (17:46) and Henry Jordan (17:58) went 2-3-4 for the Warriors. Alex Violet (19:04) was D-R’s first finisher in the No. 10 spot.

clocking a winning time (by a 14-second margin) of 20:44 as the Seekonk girls (4-1) beat Dighton-Rehoboth 15-45 but lost 23-35 to the unbeaten Bulldogs. Kristen Murphy clocked a 22:18 for D-R,womens Marcus Peters Jersey,Abigail Tenreiro upset Old Rochester’s star runner Madison Martin, taking fourth place.

while Nathan Seybert and Matt Reily finished 10 seconds apart for the 7-8 spots to give AHS the win.,Authentic Bennie Logan Jersey,The Attleboro boys (2-3) took a 25-32 victory over Taunton with Alex Boedeker taking first place at 17:18,womens Bryan Witzmann Jersey,> winning by 30 seconds. However, Luis Oliva and Matt Willis finished within 15 seconds of each other for the 4-5 spots

The Attleboro girls (3-2) delivered a strong 23-34 win over the Tigers with Shea Jamieson winning the 3.1 mile race by 24 seconds at 20:54. Notably,womens Terrance Mitchell Jersey, Mackenzie Wildrick and Ellen Marshall finished within five seconds of each other for the 5-6 spots to give AHS the win.womens Bennie Logan Jersey,

Kalin Petrov captured first for the Mansfield boys in a 23-37 victory over Oliver Ames in a Hockomock League meet on the Hornets’ 3.1 mile track. But, clocking a personal best time, it was the 4-5-6-7 finishes from Collin Rice (17:40), Kevin Crawford, Patrick Heavey and Paxton Howard, finishing within five seconds of each other that enabled the Hornets to prevail. Maggie Riley took second place for the Mansfield girls in a 21-38 loss to Oliver Ames,by 51 seconds,womens Derrick Johnson Jersey,' at 21:18.

At Bishop Stang,Authentic Terrance Mitchell Jersey, Alex Simoneau clocked a first place time of 17:56,,'womens Demetrius Harris Jersey, winning by a 26-second margin as the Bishop Feehan boys (4-1) scored a 21-40 EAC victory over the Spartans. Lauren Magill was the first to finish for the unbeaten (5-0) Shamrock girls, taking first place by 13 seconds in a 15-50 victory. Both Shamrock teams participate at the Bay State Invitational Saturday.

John Norberg (16:21) and Mike Griffin (16:32) claimed the 2-3 spots for the King Philip boys (2-3) in a 23-38 loss to Franklin. Erin Quinn clocked a third-place time of 20:41 for the KP girls’ team (3-2) in an 18-43 loss to the Panthers. Both KP teams will next partake in the Twilight Meet Oct. 21.Authentic Demetrius Harris Jersey

nach oben springen

in eso gold farming for online 18.10.2017 09:46
von Notepad: OU linebacker Curtis Bo

Notepad: OU linebacker Curtis Bolton will have season-ending surgery

Oklahoma redshirt junior linebacker Curtis Bolton will undergo season-ending ankle surgery, OU coach Lincoln Riley announced Monday.

Bolton was injured in the second quarter of OU's 49-41 win at Baylor on Sept. 23. He appeared in all four games and tallied four tackles serving as Emmanuel Beal's backup at weakside linebacker.

Bolton tallied a career-high 11 tackles last season.Authentic Terrell Suggs Jersey"

"Losing Curtis hurts us with some depth. We're gonna have to have some guys certainly step up (as pass rushers), Riley said. "Mark (Jackson) is one of those. Addison (Gumbs) is one of those,Authentic Jimmy Smith Jersey, [also] Jon-Michael Terry.

"We're always looking to have guys to be able to rush the passer; <Authentic Jeremy Maclin Jersey,I don't know that [losing Bolton] has a big effect on that."

Bolton is the fourth Sooner who has been lost this season due to injury, joining offensive lineman Alex Dalton (knee),Authentic Danny Woodhead Jersey, receiver Nick Basquine (Achilles' heel) and cornerback Jordan Parker (knee).

As reported,Authentic Brandon Carr Jersey, free safeties Will Johnson and Robert Barnes are expected back Saturday against Iowa State (11 a.m., as well as left guard Cody Ford. Nose guard Matt Romar will be a game-time decision, FOX),iley said.

OU will have Amani Bledsoe back Saturday after a year-long NCAA suspension for testing positive for a performance enhancing drug.womens Ryan Jensen Jersey, R

Riley said Bledsoe will be in the defensive line rotation and has been engaged “as much as possible” in defensive line meetings to make his transition to the field easier.

? Flowers power: OU’s game at Iowa State last season marked a turning point for fullback Dimitri Flowers in the Sooner offense.Authentic James Hurst Jersey,

He ran for 119 yards and caught a touchdown pass while playing tailback, with Samaje Perine injured and Joe Mixon suspended for a game.

‘Wow,“A lot of people. … They were like, I’m just having that smirk on my face like, I didn’t know you could do it.’ I mean of course me, of course I can,” Flowers said.

That’s become evident this year as he’s been featured in the offense even more. Flowers has 168 yards receiving and two touchdowns.

? RB answers: OU running backs Abdul Adams and Trey Sermon have situated themselves as the team’s top rushing options after what had once been a crowded race.

Adams has rushed for a team-high 334 yards and is averaging 10.3 yards per carry. Those numbers were bolstered by a 99-yard touchdown run against Baylor.

Sermon isn’t far behind with 288 yards and a team-high three rushing touchdowns through four games.

“I think those guys have performed the best in the games so far,” Riley said. “We still continue to see bright spots from Marcelias (Sutton) as well as Rodney Anderson, no doubt about that.,womens Jimmy Smith Jersey, They’ll get the first crack at it, so that’s far from being set in stone.”

Sutton has 124 rushing yards in three games,womens Terrell Suggs Jersey, while Anderson has 11 carries.

? O-line evaluation: Among the Sooner offensive linemen left tackle Orlando Brown grabs most of the accolades,womens Jeremy Maclin Jersey,, while gritty players like left guard Ben Powers — who has played through pain while subbing for Cody Ford — gain attention as well.

Riley believes right tackle Bobby Evans,womens Danny Woodhead Jersey, Jr. has been a little left out.

is probably our most improved player up front'“I think he,<Authentic Ryan Jensen Jersey, the young guy that stepped up and won that right tackle job. He kind had to do it. He played against,” Riley said. “Last year he was kind of the new guy up there, of that group, seemed like, everybody’s best player.”

Evans drew assignments against Auburn’s Carl Lawson and Kansas State’s Jordan Willis, womens Austin Howard Jersey,defensive linemen who are both in the NFL.

“He hung in there well, where [now] I feel like he’s not hanging in there,” Riley said., he’s starting to become a dominant type player himself

? OU-Texas kick announced: 'Authentic Austin Howard Jersey,There's change around the bend in the Red River Rivalry.

Oklahoma and Texas will kick off at 2:30 p.m. on Oct. 14 in Dallas. womens James Hurst Jersey, The game will be televised on ABC or ESPN.

The annual rivalry game has kicked off at 11 a.m. in six of the past seven seasons. In 2010, it began at 2:30 p.m.

Texas hosts Kansas State this week.,womens Brandon Carr Jersey,

nach oben springen

in eso gold farming for online 19.10.2017 03:20
von Holland's on-field education: H

Holland's on-field education: How Auburn's new pass rusher learned to replace 2016 sack leader Carl Lawson,Authentic Danny Woodhead Jersey,

There was never a ‘ah ha’ moment for Jeff Holland but more like consistent osmosis to explain how his college football career took a drastically constructive turn.Authentic Marshal Yanda Jersey,

For his first two seasons on Auburn’s campus, Holland had to only look at his teammate ahead of him on the depth chart and see why Carl Lawson was so dominant as a pass rusher. Holland did every drill right behind Lawson and tried to replicate all the basics he was rarely taught at the high school level.

you're either getting better or you're getting worse. You never stay the same. And he works every day to get better. I think that's what you saw.”,womens Ryan Jensen Jersey,“He loves to practice, so he's the consummate football player from that regard, he loves to compete,” Auburn defensive coordinator Kevin Steele said. “We always tell them

Lawson accumulated 10 sacks over the last 20 games, and Holland realized he had a long way to go before being a dominant pass rusher in arguably one of the best conferences in America.womens Terrell Suggs Jersey

Carl Lawson,“He was learning from one of the best players that came through,”womens Jimmy Smith Jersey, Auburn safety Tray Matthews said.

nearly lived in the Auburn film room watching and studying every move of No. 55 in an Auburn jersey.,When Lawson was drafted by the Cincinnati Bengals this spring,womens Marshal Yanda Jersey, Holland, Holland knew the presence would no longer be there but the memory and more importantly game tape was still there. Therefore,who had spent two seasons transforming his body into a more powerful human with 10-15 pounds of muscle over two years

he played behind him and now y'all see he's become one of those great players,“He constantly looked at his tape,>womens Jeremy Maclin Jersey,” Matthews said.

Holland showcased an orange and blue Auburn headband with the Chinese symbol for ‘Mud.' After every sack and big play,One of the things that Lawson never did or publicized in his Auburn career and something Holland can own himself is his offseason martial arts training with Ben Creamer in Ohio at Ignition Athletic Performance Group. After the win,>Authentic Brandon Carr Jersey, Holland will perform the ceremonial bow of respect that is normally seen before two martial artists compete in a training circle.

“I trained with a martial arts hands guy and got kind of good with it so guys on this team started calling me ‘Sensei Mud’ and this my nickname now,” Holland said. 'Authentic Ryan Jensen Jersey,“I guess I’ll just roll with it.”

Through five games into the 2017 season,womens James Hurst Jersey, Holland has been nearly impossible to block by any right tackle. Last weekend Mississippi State redshirt freshman Stewart Reese was another example of somebody clearly not capable. The 333-pound tackle was called for three false starts and was completely beat on a sack in the second half. Eventually MSU had to bring a running back and a tight end to help chip Holland to slow him before he harassed Bulldogs quarterback Nick Fitzgerald in a 49-10 victory.

“He’s taking his game to the next level. He did that in the spring and it’s carried over here in games,” Malzahn said. “He’s a weapon and I think he caused a couple of those false starts along with the noise when he widened out.Authentic Jeremy Maclin Jersey, He’s such a good edge speed rusher. He’s playing the run well too. He’s just really raising his game.”

Holland needed to adjust to a new position and the speed of college football and the physicality needed to produce at a high level. Admittedly by him and his coaches,While fans expected big things from the former four-star prospect immediately, Holland wasn't prepared to make a huge impact right away.Authentic Jimmy Smith Jersey

Two years ago this is what then-Auburn defensive coordinator Will Muschamp said about Holland’s potential as a freshman.womens Danny Woodhead Jersey,

“We just got to, which is an overwhelming statement not normally uttered by the Tigers' fifth-year head coach., again, being a new player,fans have seen Holland move back to his original position of BUCK pass rusher after trying to learn the strong-side linebacker and use those “natural pass rusher” to the tune of a team-high 3 1/2 sacks and 10 quarterback hurries in just five games. Holland has achieved a point in five games this season where his own head coach admitted “it’s fair to say” his play has exceeded expectations,Authentic Terrell Suggs Jersey, how much is he going to be able to handle in a relatively short time to get ready for the opening of a new season? But he’s certainly a guy that athletically can help us,” Muschamp said in August 2015.Nearly 14 months later

” Malzahn said. “He is that guy that the defense has to know where he’s at in passing situations. He’s a big factor right now.”“Jeff is a guy that always played with a high motor. He played as a true freshman, his physicality,' womens Brandon Carr Jersey, he got better last year taking on the run, sophomore,Authentic James Hurst Jersey, and then this year he’s really taken the next step as far as pass rushing and his motor is really a factor

nach oben springen

in eso gold farming for online 19.10.2017 05:48
von Packers WR Adams active after sc

10 days after he was taken off the field on a stretcher following a helmet-to-helmet hit that led to a suspension for Chicago linebacker Danny Trevathan.,Green Bay receiver Davante Adams is active against Dallas on Sunday

but right tackle Bryan Bulaga (ankle) is active.,Packers running back is Ty Montgomery inactive after sustaining broken ribs in the win over the Bears. Left tackle David Bakhtiari (hamstring) is out against the Cowboys

but moved around well in practice during the week.,womens Bennie Logan Jersey,Adams was in the concussion protocol

Dallas linebacker Sean Lee will miss his second straight game with a hamstring injury. Defensive tackle Stephen Paea (knee) also is inactive after starting the first four games. CB Nolan Carroll will miss his third straight game because of a concussion.

Packers: Sidelined are CB Lenzy Pipkins, LB Joe Thomas, DT Montravius Adams,womens Mitchell Schwartz Jersey, OL Adam Pankey, LB Chris Odom.

Cowboys: Idle are QB Cooper Rush, RB Darren McFadden, S Kavon Frazier (knee), WR Noah Brown.

Kansas City-Houston'womens Demetrius Harris Jersey,

CB D.J. White,Chiefs: QB Tyler Bray, LB Ramik Wilson — Reggie Ragland will start for him — LB Dee Ford, C Mitch Morse, G Laurent Duvernay-Tardif — knee injury, Cameron Ervin will start for him — WR Jehu Chesson.

CB Kevin Johnson (knee) — Kareem Jackson will start for him — CB Treston Decoud,Texans: WR Braxton Miller, ILB Ben Heeney, G Kyle Fuller, T Jah Reid, DE Carlos Watkins.

Tennessee-Miamiwomens Ramik Wilson Jersey,

Titans: QB Marcus Mariota is inactive against the Miami Dolphins because of a left hamstring injury.Authentic Derrick Johnson Jersey,

Backup Matt Cassel will start after taking the bulk of the first-team reps in practice during the week. Mariota was limited in practice and listed as questionable after being hurt in a 57-14 loss at Houston a week ago.

The Titans are 1-4 without Mariota, who missed four games as a rookie in 2015 because of knee injuries, and the 2016 season finale due to a broken right leg.womens Bryan Witzmann Jersey,

Cassel struggled last week coming off the bench.Authentic Marcus Peters Jersey, He was intercepted twice, with one returned for a touchdown, signed Tuesday as insurance, and stripped of the ball when sacked. Brandon Weeden, is Cassel’s backup.

CB Kalan Reed,Also out for Tennessee are WR Darius Jennings,Authentic Demetrius Harris Jersey, S Johnathan Cyprien, OL Corey Levin, WR Corey Davis, and LB Kevin Dodd.

Dolphins’ inactives: CB Byron Maxwell, CB Torry McTyer,DT Jordan Phillips,womens Derrick Johnson Jersey, S Maurice Smith, LB Stephone Anthony, G Isaac Asiata, T Sam Young.

Seattle-Los Angeles RamsAuthentic Terrance Mitchell Jersey,'

Seahawks: Key defensive linemen Cliff Avril (neck) and Quinton Jefferson (broken hand) are out as expected. So are CB Jeremy Lane, RB C.J. Prosise, OG Jordan Roos,womens Terrance Mitchell Jersey,OG Mark Glowinski, OT Isaiah Battle.

Rams: Their starting safeties are both ruled out. Lamarcus Joyner had a hamstring injury this week, RB Justin Davis, but Maurice Alexander wasn’t on their injury report and isn’t injured, according to the Rams. Also QB Brandon Allen, LB Ejuan Price, OT Andrew Donnal, OT Cornelius Lucas are idle.

Baltimore-OaklandAuthentic Bryan Witzmann Jersey,

Ravens: WR Chris Moore, OL Dieugot Joseph, CB Jaylen Hill (thigh),Authentic Bennie Logan Jersey, OL Tony Bergstrom, TE Maxx Williams (ankle), DE Bronson Kaufusi, DT Brandon Williams (foot).

CB Gareon Conley (shin),Raiders: Quarterback Derek Carr is officially inactive with a broken bone in his back. Carr was not expected to play this week but was listed as questionable after practicing on a limited basis Thursday and Friday. The other inactives are CB David Amerson (concussion), G Gabe Jackson (foot), RB DeAndre Washington (hamstring), DL Jihad Ward, T Jylan Ware.

Jacksonville-Pittsburghwomens Marcus Peters Jersey,

Jaguars: WR Jaelen Strong, Authentic Ramik Wilson Jersey,' LB Lerentee McCray, RB TJ Yeldon, OL William Poehls, C Brandon Linder, S Jarrod Wilson, OL Josh Walker.

Penguins: OLB James Harrison is sidelined for a second straight week. He was ill last week, T Jerald Hawkins, but this week he appears to be a healthy scratch. Also out: QB Josh Dobbs, DT Dan McCullers, T Marcus Gilbert (hamstring), CB Brian Allen, ,'Authentic Mitchell Schwartz Jersey, WR Eli Rogers.

nach oben springen

in eso gold farming for online 20.10.2017 03:57
von Column: If you’re an offensive p

Florida ruins offensive players. That’s just what it does,,womens Brandon Williams Jersey, with a few notable exceptions.

One is Antonio Callaway who came to Florida in 2015 as a three-star recruit and exceeded expectations quickly. Another is Tyrie Cleveland,womens Sam Koch Jersey, who was rated the second-best receiver in the class of 2016 and has played like it.

So them and a few others aside,Authentic Trai Turner Jersey, why would any skilled offensive player want to pledge to Florida?

Just look at the quarterbacks since Tim Tebow alone. And brace yourself,Authentic Thomas Davis Sr Jersey, because it’s a long list.

John Brantley went from five-star protege to bust. Tyler Murphy was a three-star passer who failed at Florida and transferred to Boston College. Jeff Driskel went from five-star savior to bust before leaving Florida,>Authentic Star Lotulelei Jersey, excelling at Louisiana Tech and getting selected in the sixth round of the NFL Draft. Jacoby Brissett was a four-star stud in the same class as Driskel who was passed over in favor of Driskel opted to transfer — noticing a pattern here? — and excelled at N.C. State. He started Sunday’s game for the Indianapolis Colts and led them to a win over San Francisco.

But there’s more: Three-star passer Skyler Mornhinweg went 0-3 as a starter at Florida and transferred to Columbia. Three-star Max Staver never saw the field and transferred.,womens Trai Turner Jersey,

where he’s now the starter.,Still more: Four-star Will Grier had a nice run before he was suspended one calendar year for using banned substances and transferred. ,Authentic Kelvin Benjamin Jersey,He’s now starting for West Virginia. Treon Harris was an enigmatic mixture of success and failure and decided to transfer to Tennessee State

Then there are the quarterbacks who transferred to Gainesville: Luke Del Rio and Malik Zaire. Del Rio came from Oregon State and sat out for a year before becoming the starter. 'Authentic Ryan Kalil Jersey,He suffered a season-ending injury halfway through the year. This season, bruised and never took the lead., he suffered another season-ending injury in his first start of the year. And Zaire played less than one half against Michigan where he got battered

That leaves Feleipe Franks, Kyle Trask and Jake Allen. Trask is injured and lost standing in the offseason. Allen is still a true freshman. And Franks, has been less than spectacular in his first five games in a Florida uniform., a redshirt freshman

His 133 passing yards per game rank last among starters in the SEC and don’t even register in the top 100 nationally. His three touchdown passes are also last in the conference.,Authentic Brandon Williams Jersey, His QB rating of 144 is seventh, which means he’s just not throwing very much., however

I’m not saying that’s his fault. womens Star Lotulelei Jersey,I’m saying Florida is cursed. Or at least it seems to be since Tebow left.

Matt CorralYet,womens Ryan Kalil Jersey,if you peek at the recruits currently pledged to Florida who’s rated the third-best pro-style quarterback in the class. six out of the top seven in this year’s class play offense. That includes UF’s top commit

I don’t get that. At all.womens Thomas Davis Sr Jersey,

I suppose there’s the allure of wanting to be the savior. The messiah. The second coming of Tebow. But with how awful the offense has been since Tebow it feels like walking into a curse.
they haven’t surpassed No. 103. That’s this year,When Tebow last roamed the sidelines in 2009,womens Mike Adams Jersey, the Gators ranked No. 6 nationally in total offense. Since then, and it’s out of 130 teams., they haven’t been better than 83rd. And under McElwain

former UF defensive lineman Bryan Cox tweeted: Authentic Sam Koch Jersey,“Time is running out on Florida’s predictable high school offense....trash” and “Tired of it...can’t even tell you how many talented offensive players I have seen come through UF during my time...not a personnel issue.”,After the loss to LSU Saturday

the problem doesn’t seem to be with them. Or the other offensive players who came in touted and inexplicably underperformed.,My thoughts exactly. ,Authentic Mike Adams Jersey, again
With the number of highly rated quarterbacks who have played for Florida since Tebow

glory and eventual riches in the NFL want to be a part of that?,Why would any high school player seeking famewomens Kelvin Benjamin Jersey,

nach oben springen

in eso gold farming for online 20.10.2017 05:59
von Cincinnati Bengals Zero-Snap Spo

Cincinnati Bengals Zero-Snap Spotlight: Jeff Driskel

The Zero-Snap Spotlight series continues in the offseason,<womens Tahir Whitehead Jerseybut no player has played a single NFL snap., going deep into the Cincinnati Bengals roster to highlight players that many may not be aware of. Every player put in the spotlight has been in the league for some amount of time

So far, Tra Carson, Ryan Brown, Marcus Hardison, David Dean, and Chris Brown., we’ve taken a deep dive into the following players: Andrew Billings, Alonzo Russell, Jake KumerowAuthentic Tahir Whitehead Jersey<.

I look at quarterback Jeff Driskel.,To continue this seriesAuthentic Tavon Wilson Jersey<

Driskel’s path to the Bengals has been long and confusing, having to act as the new future as two long-term mainstays of success and beloved fandom with the university — Tim Tebow and Urban Meyer — both left following the 2010 season., with little working out as planned. He began his college career at Florida in 2011'womens Matt Prater Jersey,

It worked out decently well at first. He was a backup as a freshman, leading the Gators to an 11-2 record with an eventual loss to Teddy Bridgewater’s Louisville Cardinals in that year’s Sugar Bowl.,womens Anthony Zettel Jersey, but quickly became a successful starter as a sophomore

and when he returned in 2014 he wasn’t quite the same player. He struggled during a decent opening month of the year (Florida went 3-1,womens Miles Killebrew Jersey,Things changes quickly during his junior season, however. A broken leg in 2013 ended his junior season only three games in, and losses to LSU and Missouri got him benched.womens Travis Swanson Jersey, but Driskel threw 6 INTs and completed just 54.7% of his passes in those contests)

probably not well known) transfer exception in the NCAA’s rulebook,For the majority of playerswomens Nevin Lawson Jersey,that would be where their career ends. Driskel graduated that year; normally this means he would be finished. Through a little-used (and frankly, it was Louisiana Tech., he was able to continue his college career elsewhere. In this case

Driskel got to end his college days on a high note. Over 4,Finding himself in a much more amiable,000 passing yards and a TD:INT ratio of 27:8 by Driskel helped the Bulldogs earn a berth in the New Orleans Bowl and end the year with a 9-4 record and a victory there over Arkansas State., player-friendly situation than he was leavingwomens Quandre Diggs Jersey,<

taking someone who was sure to be undrafted and forced to immediately pursue a non-football career path and allowing him to be worthy of draft consideration. Consideration became actuality for Driskel when San Francisco used a sixth-round selection on him in the 2016 NFL Draft.,,Authentic Anthony Zettel Jersey,His play over that year with Louisiana Tech worked wonders for his professional prospects

His time in San Francisco didn’t last long — he was cut before the 2016 season began — but he again found himself with another chance to continue his career. Off waivers,Authentic Nevin Lawson Jersey, sticking around as their No. 3 quarterback throughout the season., this is where he joined CincinnatiAuthentic Travis Swanson Jersey',

Andy Dalton is a quality starter and clearly the best option available to the Bengals for the near future; he’s not going anywhere. A.J. McCarron did show he’s a decent starter (at least in short bursts). Having that in your No. 2 quarterback is what should be expected,In reality, especially with this team. Despite his faults, he probably doesn’t have much chance to find a better spot than that (if he gets one at all) making sure they have a trusted option behind center at all times must be part of their plan.Authentic Quandre Diggs Jersey, but far too often is not close to being true across the league. With the team looking to return the the playoffs for the sixth time in the past seven years

and should one make an offer Cincinnati likes they could pull the trigger,There is a slight chance for Driskel to acquire a stronger role,womens Tavon Wilson Jersey, thus elevating Driskel to the No. 2 role by default., however. McCarron spent time before the draft being mentioned as a potential trade target for quarterback-needy teams,Authentic Miles Killebrew Jersey,

This seems unlikely though. The asking price for McCarron never went below a first-round selection back before the draft,Authentic Matt Prater Jersey, but it’d be risky to expect him to reach even top-20 territory. That’s not the type of player you trade a first-round selection for., and there have been no indications Cincinnati has lowered their expectations on that front. McCarron could possibly act as a decent starter for someone out there

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: nylamckeel90
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8166 Themen und 8362 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen