RE: because all the videos that you need are right HERE!

in eso gold farming for online 02.08.2017 05:07
von Chicago Bears: Defense should be

There were high hopes for the Chicago Bears defense entering the 2016 season. The team had added veteran linebackers Danny Trevathan and Jerrell Freeman in free agency, and were more familiar with Vic Fangio’s 3-4 defense. A lot was expected from the unit., drafted Leonard Floyd in the first round

the defense derailed as injuries started to mount. With injuries to Trevathan,However, Eddie Goldman, Kyle Fuller and Lamarr Houston — just to name a few — the defense failed to live up to the high expectations. At the end of the season, 24th in points allowed per game, the defense was ranked 15th in yards allowed per game,Authentic Jalen Collins Jersey, and 22nd in third-down defense.

Despite the disappointing performance,Authentic Kamalei Correa Jersey, hopes are high yet again for the unit in 2017. There is a lot to like about the defense,womens Shaq Lawson Jersey, health permitting. For one,Authentic Adolphus Washington Jersey, and second-year player Jonathan Bullard hopefully will make significant strides., the front seven should be among the NFC’s best. Eddie Goldman and Akiem Hicks can form one of the more impressive one-two punches in the league

If Pernell McPhee and Floyd can play in all 16 games, and anything the team can get from Lamarr Houston (who has torn both his right and left ACLs in the past three years) will be considered a bonus., they could very well combine for 20 or more sacks. Willie Young provides solid depth

but Nick Kwiatkoski should be able to do a good job filling in for him if needed. Jerrell Freeman is an anchor at linebacker and should easily lead the team in tackles.,The health of Danny Trevathan (torn patellar tendon) seems promising

The biggest improvement for the defense should come from the secondary. Instead of watching young players go through growing pains, the Bears should have much more reliable starting cornerbacks in Prince Amukamara and Marcus Cooper. Both veterans, should help the defense improve upon the franchise-low eight interceptions the team had in the 2016 season. More takeaways would go a long way to quickly improve the overall rankings of the defense., along with free agent safety Quintin Demps

There are still a lot of “ifs”,Authentic Ronnie Stanley Jersey,Authentic Bronson Kaufusi Jersey, but it’s pretty clear that the defense in 2017 should be better than the one in 2016. How much better it will be will likely depend on two things: the growth of younger players and,Authentic Shaq Lawson Jersey, womens Kamalei Correa Jersey.Authentic Cardale Jones Jersey>, the big one — health.,Authentic Ronald Darby Jersey, of course

nach oben springen

in eso gold farming for online 02.08.2017 09:27
von Two concussions later, Bears’ Le

If outside linebacker Leonard Floyd’s life doesn’t depend on his new tackling technique, his quality of life most certainly does.

After suffering two concussions in five weeks last season after running the crown of his helmet into his own teammate, fired off the ball and made sure he kept his face looking forward. Off the field,Authentic Ty Montgomery Jersey, Floyd spent the offseason trying to keep his head up when he tackles. He lined up across from a blocking sled,Authentic Nick Martin Jersey, he envisioned keeping his head up,Authentic Braxton Miller Jersey, repeating it over and over in his mind.

On Saturday,womens Kevin Johnson Jersey, in the Bears’ first full-pads practice of training camp, Floyd will get his first — and best — chance to test his technique. He won’t tackle anyone to the ground — nor will anyone else — but will try to keep looking forward when giving the ballcarrier a “thud.”

“Contact is where I think he can make the most improvement,womens Nick Martin Jersey,” outside linebackers coach Brandon Staley said Friday at Olivet Nazarene University. “I think he knows that. Not just from a tackling standpoint — from playing blocks, from a pass rush.”

The Bears’ first-round pick in 2016, Floyd is confident he has mastered the proper technique.

“I’ve been working so hard on it, really studying the way I tackle, and I’ve been watching myself on film,” he said. “It’s really second nature now.”

Pray it is.

Floyd admitted to feeling in a fog for two months after suffering his second concussion in five weeks on Dec. 24. The first resulted in him leaving MetLife Stadium in New Jersey on a backboard.

“He’s so much more comfortable in the core techniques we believe in, that’s a learned skill — about where to put your facemask,” Staley said. “When you talk about his face, where to put your hands. The more you do it, the better you’re gonna be at it.”

Staley, thinks Floyd simply didn’t get enough experience at Georgia, in his first year with the Bears, where he lined up more like a nickel back or defensive back than a pass rusher. Floyd’s rookie-year training camp featured bouts with a sore shoulder and stomach flu,Authentic Brett Hundley Jersey>, further limiting his practice reps. He then missed four regular-season games.

Floyd worked on hand quickness in the spring, Staley said,trying to hit blockers before they can do the same to him. Maybe five edge rushers in football share his straight-ahead speed,Authentic Kevin Johnson Jersey,but he loses his split-second advantage if his technique isn’t perfect.

“A lot of people know about his ability to run,” Staley said. womens Tyler Ervin Jersey, “He can glide. He can do so much on the football field.”

Floyd, said he’s in way better shape than he was last season, who spent three weeks working out in Chicago with Pernell McPhee before camp, when he had seven sacks and a touchdown. If he stays healthy, he’s the Bears defender with the best chance to reach the Pro Bowl.

“Oh,” outside linebacker Lamarr Houston said.Authentic Tyler Ervin Jersey, “You know he’s a better technician. He understands the game more, he’s grown a lot, and he still has the same passion, so I’m excited to see what he does.”

Houston won’t see it unless Floyd can keep his head up and look forward.womens Braxton Miller Jersey,

“I think we’ve been able to really concentrate on that,” Staley said. “I don’t think he’s worried about it anymore.”

nach oben springen

in eso gold farming for online 03.08.2017 05:32
von Shaq Thompson slims down to weig

more opportunities to make plays for Carolina’s defense.,Much of the conversation about linebacker Shaq Thompson has been about what he has to gain – more snaps

his offseason was about what he had to lose.,But before any of that

“I was a little heavy last year, and now I’m back to my 2015 weight,” Thompson said. “Moving a lot more and able to cover wide receivers. I just feel great.

“I was 240 (pounds) last year and now I am around 228-230.”

and Thompson didn’t want to see his quickness suffer.,Thompson said he packed on some pounds last year to combat the 300-pound offensive linemen he faced in the box. But the additional weight didn’t feel natural

“I felt it throughout the season. I was getting tired and was like, ‘I can’t do thisAuthentic Tim Williams Jersey,'” he explained. “I feel like I can hold my own (without the extra weight). I can use speed,Authentic Tony Jefferson Jersey</strong></a>, I got to get down to my (normal) weight,womens Zay Jones Jersey power and all that. I really lost it to go out there and cover.”

Thompson said there aren’t any secrets to his weight-loss plan. Just old-fashioned resistance.

” he said. “Starving myself.”,womens Tony Jefferson Jersey,“I just would eat twice a day and that was it

After a summer of fighting hunger,womens Nico Siragusa Jersey, Thompson says he’s feeling great, and he’s been a standout performer through the first few days of training camp practices.

the “good problem to have” remains for the coaching staff. How do they get Thompson on the field more often when studs like Luke Kuechly and Thomas Davis are ahead of him?,Still

” head coach Ron Rivera said of the 2015 first-round pick. “He’s too productive a guy for us to rotate him on and off.,“We have to look at some things we can do differently to put him in position to stay on the football field

“I think he’ll earn an opportunity this year to play even more.”

All that said, the understated, even-keeled Thompson is content doing whatever is asked of him as he enters Year Three in the NFL.

“I understand my role, I want to play more.' I just know my role.”,Authentic Nico Siragusa Jersey,” Thompson said. “My role is to go in when my number is called. That’s who I am and that’s what I do. I love and enjoy watching Thomas (Davis) and Luke (Kuechly) go out there and play. They fly around during practice and in the games. I enjoy it and like I said,Authentic Tre'Davious White Jersey, I’ve got to go out there and be productive. There is no,Authentic Zay Jones Jersey<, I know that when my number is called,womens Tim Williams Jersey,womens Tre'Davious White Jersey, ‘Oh

nach oben springen

in eso gold farming for online 10.08.2017 04:17
von Tyrod: Write about that!; 5 obse

Buffalo Bills training camp has reached double digits as Day 10 at St. Authentic Duke Johnson JerseyJohn Fisher College is in the books.

Only one more practice on Tuesday morning separates the Bills from their first live action of the season when Buffalo hosts the Minnesota Vikings on Thursday at New Era Field for their preseason opener at 7 p.m.Authentic Xavier Cooper Jersey

With that, here are five observations from Bills training camp on Monday:

Writing about that: Authentic Jaylon Smith Jersey"Write about that!" is what quarterback Tyrod Taylor instructed me to do, so I am. Overall during 7-on-7 and 11-on-11, Buffalo's starting QB had a solid day, going 13-for-17 by our count. Taylor made that announcement when he lead the first-team offense down the field during a two-minute drill and scored on a pass to Charles Clay with four seconds left on the clock. Authentic Maliek Collins JerseyThe pass was about 20 yards down the middle of the field and bobbled by Clay before he hauled it in. TJ Yates had another day of holding onto the ball for too long, taking four sacks including one where the coaching staff blew the play dead during 7-on-7's. Yates went 10-for-19. Rookie Nathan Peterman had two interceptions, but thanks to some outside circumstances. womens Duke Johnson JerseyOn the first play of the day, Peterman threw a pick that went off Dez Lewis' hands. Later in the practice, it appeared Peterman threw a pass directly to corner Charles James, but upon further review, Peterman's arm was tipped. Peterman also took one sack while going 10-for-14.

Defensive back stands out: James, a depth defensive back to this point, Authentic Charles Tapper Jerseystood out. While hanging on for the prior mentioned interception, James, a four-year vet, impressed during one-on-one drills. At the line, the 5-foot-9 corner jammed the larger 6-foot-2 Brandon Reilly and 6-foot-1 Brandon Tate nicely, knocking them off their routes. James also displayed a quick ability to get to the ball when playing looser coverage.

Offensive line set: As of now, it appears the right side of the offensive line is set. John Miller has seen some extended time throughout training camp at right guard with Vlad Ducasse spelling in and Jordan Mills has taken the bulk of the reps at right tackle. Mills has also looked better than second-round pick Dion Dawkins to this point. Mills did allow camp surprise Eddie Yarbrough to record a sack once during team drills, womens Charles Tapper Jerseyotherwise, Mills held well, even stuffing Lorenzo Alexander on the very next play and getting some revenge on Yarbrough during one-on-one drills, pushing him to the ground.

Ragland finally with ones: Prior to camp, many believed it would be Preston Brown vs. Reggie Ragland for the middle linebacker starting spot. Not the case as Brown has taken all of those reps.womens Maliek Collins Jersey But during run-only team drills, Ragland did see some time with the first team on Monday. Not the big dose anticipated before camp, but an increase, even if it's only a slight one. womens Xavier Cooper JerseyRagland at one point during practice, back with the second-team, jumped up high and deflected a Yates pass while back in coverage.

Healing time: Shamiel Gary and Yarbrough subbed in during team drills for Micah Hyde (hip) and Shaq Lawson (groin), respectively, throughout the day. However, Hyde and Lawson were on the field taking part in some individual drills. Once the season comes around, they should be good. Left tackle Cordy Glenn and wide receiver Sammywomens Jaylon Smith Jersey Watkins were also a full participants. Wide receiver Jeremy Butler and linebacker Tanner Vallejo both left practice during the session and only Vallejo returned.

nach oben springen

in eso gold farming for online 11.08.2017 03:12
von Rare knee surgery has Ravens tig

Playing football is a welcomed respite for many players, but returning to the field has taken on a different perspective for Ravens tight end Maxx Williams after sitting out the final 12 games of last season because of a serious knee injury.

” he said after Friday’s practice at the team’s training facility in Owings Mills. “It showed how fast something can get taken from you and the things you have to do to play again. It gave me a new appreciation for the game that I didn’t know that I had. I still love the game just as much,“It just gave me a whole new mindset on almost life, and I’m just trying to make the most of it now.”

Williams’ return becomes more significant after Crockett Gillmore sustained what appeared to be a serious knee injury on Friday. While attempting to catch a pass from backup quarterback Dustin Vaughan, slammed his helmet,Authentic Pharoh Cooper Jersey>, Gillmore grabbed his right knee and fell to the turf. He limped off the field,Authentic Jamon Brown Jersey, and talked with head trainer Mark Smith before limping into the locker room.

he will be the third tight end lost. Dennis Pitta was released in June after fracturing his right hip for the third time in four years,Authentic Laremy Tunsil Jersey,If Gillmore is out for an extended period of time,womens Jamon Brown Jersey, and Darren Waller must serve a year-long suspension for violating the NFL’s substance abuse policy.

and Ryan Malleck and Vince Mayle are unproven commodities. Nick Boyle is the only tight end without any question marks,Benjamin Watson and Williams are coming back from injuries, but Williams said the group is keeping the focus internally.

Williams was placed on injured reserve on Oct. 7 after suffering what was initially described as cartilage damage in his knee. Harbaugh said on May 25 that Williams underwent an operation that no other football player has ever had without offering any more details.

Asked to provide some clarity on the procedure, “The way I describe it and the only way I know is that I’m the first guy in the league to get it. It’s all scientific. They used big words and stuff, Williams replied, and I didn’t go to med school. I just know that it’s something I had to go through. I’m excited to get back out there and prove that I can still play.”

The 6-foot-4, 257-pound Williams does not seem to be totally recovered yet as there have been times when he has not launched into a full stride. But he said he is eager to make good on the Ravens’ investment of the second-round pick in the 2015 draft in the University of Minnesota product.

“Hey, it’s a new year. That’s the way I’m looking at it,Authentic Rob Havenstein Jersey,Authentic Sean Mannion Jersey,' womens Laremy Tunsil Jersey, man,womens Sean Mannion Jersey,' womens Rob Havenstein Jersey,” he said. “Last year was not the way I wanted it to go. Had to get surgery. So it’s a whole new year. I’m excited to be back out here with everyone. I want to make some plays during camp and have some fun.”

End zone: After breaking up a pass Thursday,womens Pharoh Cooper Jersey,” Harbaugh said. “He combines that with talent.” … NFL commissioner Roger Goodell is scheduled to attend Sunday’s practice at M&T Bank Stadium. According to the Ravens, rookie cornerback Marlon Humphrey made his first interception of training camp Friday and nearly had a second one later in the session. “He’s been paying attention to detail with technique and trying to do things the way we’re coaching him to do them, he will also participate in a fan forum with about 100 season ticket holders.

nach oben springen

in eso gold farming for online 11.08.2017 09:08
von NEWS AND NOTES 8/2: OFFENSIVE LI

The Ravens offensive line has been through quite a week to open training camp.

and then the Ravens took another blow Tuesday when rookie Nico Siragusasuffered a season-ending knee injury.,It started when center/guard John Urschel decided to retire two hours before the team’s first practice

The injuries have left the Ravens shorthanded in the trenches, forcing them to cycle through a heavy rotation just to get through a full practice. That was evident Wednesday as Baltimore had Jermaine Eluemunor, Stephane Nembot, Matt Skura and De’Ondre Wesley all take some reps with the first-team offense.

Nembot and starting right tackle James Hurst took reps at both tackle spots after starting left tackle Ronnie Stanley tweaked his leg early in practice. Stanley stayed on the practice field, but didn’t return to drills. He told reporters afterwards that he was fine,Authentic Jabrill Peppers Jersey, so that doesn’t seem to be a major concern.

the only expected starting lineman playing his natural position was left guard Alex Lewis. Everyone else was either out of position or moved up to the first team because of injuries. Veteran right guard Marshal Yanda isn’t practicing in full-team drills right now as he recovers from offseason shoulder surgery.,Authentic DeShone Kizer Jersey,At times during the latter part of practice

“[Shuffling] was part of the plan,womens Howard Wilson Jersey, but I also think what’s compounded it have been the injuries,womens David Njoku Jersey, then a couple injuries and Marshal not practicing,” Head Coach John Harbaugh said. “With [Urschel’s] retirement, we probably had to do more of that than we want. Part of it is just to make sure we get through practice and we can run the plays.”

a fifth-round pick out of Texas A&M was particularly impressive during his work at right guard. Skura is also giving Ryan Jensen a good competition for the starting center job.,All of the shuffling has created some opportunities for young players. Eluemunor

and the injuries could lead them to look at bringing in depth through free agency or trades.,The offensive line is still very much in flux

“In the end, I think it’s good,Authentic David Njoku Jersey,'Authentic Larry Ogunjobi Jersey,” Harbaugh said. “It’s good for guys to get work at other spots,Authentic Howard Wilson Jersey,' womens Larry Ogunjobi Jersey, but I also want to make sure our starters get work at the spots where they’re going to be playing.”

Here were some of the other news and notes from the day:

but Harbaugh said after practice that he’s not going to get into timetables for every player who is dealing with an issue.,womens DeShone Kizer Jersey,
womens Jabrill Peppers Jersey,- Wide receiver Breshad Perriman did not practice after tweaking his hamstring Tuesday. The injury isn’t expected to be significant

but Harbaugh said all indications have been “very positive” in terms of his progress. The initial plan was to have Flacco rest for a week and then evaluate him again.,- The biggest question on the injury front is still the status of starting quarterback Joe Flacco. He has yet to practice in training camp because of a back injury

- Maryland Gov. Larry Hogan visited practice. He spent most of his time chatting with Owner Steve Bisciotti and President Dick Cass.

nach oben springen

in eso gold farming for online 12.08.2017 08:29
von Ravens' Madden 18 player rating

While the entire Baltimore Ravens roster is decimated by injuries,Authentic Kamalei Correa Jersey, you might want to instead bury your head in some video games instead. With EA Sports’ latest Madden game due out Aug. 25,Authentic Bronson Kaufusi Jersey, you’ll be able to see what the entire Ravens roster is supposed to look like.

We got our hands on what the player ratings will be on launch thanks to Pasta Padre. There are a handful of surprises in there for those that play the franchise regularly.

As expected,Authentic Maxx Williams Jersey, the top players on the team are offensive guard Marshal Yanda (96 OVR), safety Eric Weddle (93 OVR),womens Maxx Williams Jersey>, linebacker C.J. Mosley (89 OVR), safety Tony Jefferson (88 OVR) and kicker Justin Tucker (87 OVR).

The developers also have quarterback Joe Flacco with an 81-overall rating, which puts him as the No. 20 quarterback in the league. He’s behind other quarterbacks like his former backup Tyrod Taylor and Sam Bradford. While a case could be made that Flacco isn’t in the top 10, pushing him down to No. 20 seems rather ridiculous.

Flacco’s “throw power” is rated at 97,womens Kamalei Correa Jersey,' Authentic Breshad Perriman Jersey, with “throw accuracy” at 84,womens Breshad Perriman Jersey',Authentic Carl Davis Jersey</strong></a>, “awareness” at 81,“play action” at a 78 and “throw on the run” at a pretty paltry 77. While not particularly terrible or great ratings by any measure, it still somehow puts him behind other quite a lot of other quarterbacks.

Some of the players competing for starting jobs include linebacker Kamalei Correa with an overall rating of 71. It tops all the other middle linebackers on the Madden roster by a considerable amount and is even better than Albert McClellan’s 70-overall rating, the player expected to compete most with him for that starting role.womens Bronson Kaufusi Jersey,

At tight end, Benjamin Watson was the best even before the various injuries and suspensions hit.womens Carl Davis Jersey, His 80-overall rating tops the healthy Maxx Williams’ 76- and Nick Boyle’s 75-overall ratings.

EA Sports don’t think wide receiver Breshad Perriman is going to make much of a leap this offseason either. He originally launched at 70 in last season’s edition of the game and wound up at 73 by the end of the season. This time, he launches at 74 and hopefully he can make a push into the 80s by the end of the season.

Perriman is topped by both Jeremy Maclin (83 OVR) and Mike Wallace (82 OVR), with Michael Campanaro right on his heels with a 74-overall rating.

nach oben springen

in eso gold farming for online 12.08.2017 08:33
von Ravens' Madden 18 player rating

you might want to instead bury your head in some video games instead. With EA Sports’ latest Madden game due out Aug. 25,While the entire Baltimore Ravens roster is decimated by injuries, you’ll be able to see what the entire Ravens roster is supposed to look like.

We got our hands on what the player ratings will be on launch thanks to Pasta Padre. There are a handful of surprises in there for those that play the franchise regularly.

linebacker C.J. Mosley (89 OVR), the top players on the team are offensive guard Marshal Yanda (96 OVR), safety Eric Weddle (93 OVR),As expected,Authentic Reggie Ragland Jersey, safety Tony Jefferson (88 OVR) and kicker Justin Tucker (87 OVR).

which puts him as the No. 20 quarterback in the league. He’s behind other quarterbacks like his former backup Tyrod Taylor and Sam Bradford. While a case could be made that Flacco isn’t in the top 10,Authentic Cardale Jones Jersey,The developers also have quarterback Joe Flacco with an 81-overall rating, pushing him down to No. 20 seems rather ridiculous.

“play action” at a 78 and “throw on the run” at a pretty paltry 77.Authentic Ronald Darby Jersey, While not particularly terrible or great ratings by any measure,womens Cardale Jones Jersey, with “throw accuracy” at 84, “awareness” at 81,Flacco’s “throw power” is rated at 97, it still somehow puts him behind other quite a lot of other quarterbacks.

Some of the players competing for starting jobs include linebacker Kamalei Correa with an overall rating of 71. It tops all the other middle linebackers on the Madden roster by a considerable amount and is even better than Albert McClellan’s 70-overall rating,Authentic Shaq Lawson Jersey,womens Reggie Ragland Jersey>, the player expected to compete most with him for that starting role.

At tight endAuthentic Adol Washington Jersey,,Benjamin Watson was the best even before the various injuries and suspensions hit. His 80-overall rating tops the healthy Maxx Williams’ 76- and Nick Boyle’s 75-overall ratings.

EA Sports don’t think wide receiver Breshad Perriman is going to make much of a leap this offseason either. He originally launched at 70 in last season’s edition of the game and wound up at 73 by the end of the season. This time,womens Ronald Darby Jersey,womens Adolphus Washington Jersey, he launches at 74 and hopefully he can make a push into the 80s by the end of the season.

Perriman is topped by both Jeremy Maclin (83 OVR) and Mike Wallace (82 OVR),>womens Shaq Lawson Jersey, with Michael Campanaro right on his heels with a 74-overall rating.

nach oben springen

in eso gold farming for online 17.08.2017 05:19
von Falcons' Dan Quinn: Rookie Duke

he did get to dissect his third-round pick.,Authentic Jonathan Bullard Jersey,Although Atlanta Falcons coach Dan Quinn didn't get to see first-round pick Takkarist McKinley in action Thursday night

Linebacker Duke Riley played 27 defensive snaps and 11 special-teams plays in the Falcons' 23-20 loss to the Miami Dolphins. The former LSU star had a team-leading four tackles on defense and added another on special teams.

he looked really aware in the system,womens Eddie Goldman Jersey</strong></a>, you're looking for those first-year player mistakes," Quinn said of Riley. "Some of the time, [except for] some leverage issues. So, and he didn't have a lot of those,"I thought the first time for him, he looked really comfortable in the system. I felt his speed, and he did play a lot on special teams. That's going to be part of the role for him -- using that speed and that ability to run and hit.

"He did a good job on the communication system, going to the players and relaying that. That was a first for him, as well."

Riley is getting a chance to compete for significant playing time at weakside linebacker, with De'Vondre Campbell transitioning some to strongside linebacker and Deion Jones holding down the middle linebacker spot. The Falcons started Thursday night's game in the nickel defense, along with Jones and Campbell,Authentic Leonard Floyd Jersey, with Jones and Campbell as the two linebackers on the field. Riley took the field for the second defensive seriesAuthentic Kevin White Jersey, in the base defense.

the former college cornerback who was converted to free safety for depth behind Ricardo Allen. ,Authentic Cody Whitehair Jersey,Kazee played 17 snaps on defense and 15 on special teams.,Quinn also praised another rookie defender in fifth-round draft pick Damontae Kazee

"Kazee is somebody that jumped out to us both on [special] teams and on defense,Authentic Eddie Goldman Jersey," Quinn said. "He's a very physical player, and you felt that the way he can track and come out of the middle of the field. I thought he and [linebacker Jermaine] Grace timed up a punt and really covered that well. We talked about that in front of the team today."

Offensive guard Sean Harlow, a fourth-round pick, played 52 snaps, the second-most on the team behind center Cornelius Edison. Harlow picked up a 15-yard face mask penalty that will likely result in his first NFL fine.

" Quinn said. "It was very intentional for him to get a lot of reps.","Harlow got a ton of reps

Running back Brian Hill, another fifth-round pick, played 24 snaps on offense and 11 on special teams. He had nine rushes for just 10 yards and was credited with one special-teams tackle, although he appeared to miss two tackles on one play.womens Jonathan Bullard Jersey,

"As far as Hill goes, we were really happy with him on teams and the way that he strained, [Hill] was on point for that. And on teams," Quinn said. "The run game never got on track like we had hoped. But in terms of protection,womens Cody Whitehair Jersey,womens Kevin White Jersey</strong></a>, I thought it was a good first start.''

Quinn singled out undrafted players Davis and Grace. Cornerback Janor Jones also had a spectacular interception.,womens Leonard Floyd Jersey

nach oben springen

in eso gold farming for online 18.08.2017 03:57
von At Their Core, Cardinals Hopeful

David Johnson smiled and paused,womens Kenny Clark Jersey, considering life with the Cardinals in the not-so-distant future when the roster will change and stars like Larry Fitzgerald and Carson Palmer are no longer around.

“I never even think about not having Carson and Larry on the team,Authentic Kyler Fackrell Jersey,” the star running back said. “I really do think more about Carson and Larry and getting the ring for them and other veterans,Authentic Damarious Randall Jersey, so that question doesn’t really even dawn on me.”

That guys like Palmer and Fitzgerald will eventually leave – and that doesn’t necessarily mean it’ll happen after this season – is inevitable. But the Cardinals have done some work to build a talented core when that does happen,womens Quinten Rollins Jersey</strong></a>, keeping General Manager Steve Keim’s overarching goal of “sustained success” realistic.

“You can’t sit back and say ‘Larry and Carson are going to be finished and the world’s going to come to an end,’ ” Keim said.

On defense, the Cardinals have safety Tyrann Mathieu and cornerback Patrick Peterson in the secondary along with pass rushers Markus Golden and Chandler Jones. There are high expectations that defensive tackle Robert Nkemdiche, linebacker Haason Reddick and safety Budda Baker will evolve into high-end players.

Offensively, the Cardinals believe they have a long-term left tackle in D.J. Humphries and an MVP-type running back in Johnson that can be leaned upon.

“I think we have a good group of (young) guys, to kind of keep things sane on the offensive side., guys that can be a cornerstone to a lot of franchises,Authentic Kenny Clark Jersey,, Mathieu said. “We are fortunate to have guys like Markus,womens Jason Spriggs Jersey</strong></a>, who is a premier pass rusher,a guy like David Johnson as well
Authentic Jason Spriggs Jersey,”
“But we don’t give much thought into it.”

In a league that feels very much – with significant roster change each year and non-guaranteed contracts – as a year-to-year proposition,Authentic Quinten Rollins Jersey, that makes sense. But the players that figure to be around for a while have reason to consider later, at least a bit.

“You work for now, you’re building for that, but if you see something this team can have in the future,”

Nkemdiche said. womens Damarious Randall Jersey“You have in the back of your mind.”

No talk of the future is valid without quarterback considerations. Mathieu’s nod to Johnson’s ability to keep the offense “sane” in that case is only one example, and Keim acknowledges that is a question that must be answered for the Cardinals to truly embrace a successful future.

There will be contracts to juggle as well.womens Kyler Fackrell Jersey,, Both Golden and Johnson, for example, are eligible for extensions after this season before heading into the final year of their rookie contract. Neither price tag will be cheap.

nach oben springen

in eso gold farming for online 22.08.2017 07:55
von Robert Nkemdiche learned how to

Before Robert Nkemdiche could be the player the Arizona Cardinals expected -- and he envisioned -- he had to be a rookie.

That came with a learning curve that, Nkemdiche wasn't ready for. He had to learn how to be a professional football player. That meant figuring out where he needed to be and when he needed to be there. That meant figuring how to find his way around the weight room and a playbook., to some degree

"Let's not forget," Arizona veteran defensive lineman Frostee Rucker said.,Authentic Duke Riley Jersey he went through a whole season of growing and the growing pains of it

But Cardinals coach Bruce Arians expected it.

"When you're the No. 1 high school recruit, you kicked everybody's ass in high school and you did it in college," Arians said. "Especially when you got guys who have children and paying bills. It's a whole lot different level here.",womens T. J. Logan Jersey, you just showed up and did it ... it doesn't work here

the No. 29 overall pick in the 2016 draft,has started to figure that out. He was praised by Arians for his play during OTAs and minicamp. He's healthy this camp -- unlike last yearAuthentic Sean Harlow Jersey, when he suffered a sprained ankle in the days prior to camp opening -- and he understands what's expected out of him. The difference between this year and last year,Authentic C.J. Mosley Jersey,It looks as though Nkemdiche, Nkemdiche said, is understanding the plays and not playing hesitantly: grasping the defensive scheme so he's in the right position.

then spends time integrating them into his game. He focus on the small things in his technique.,Nkemdiche knows that's where he needs to be. But he's not rushing to get there. He's taking it slowly this camp. Like moment-by-moment slowly. He's soaking in what defensive line coach Brentson Buckner teaches him. He relishes the extra reps he gets after practice
womens Duke Riley Jersey<
" Nkemdiche said.,"There's a lot of things that I've done on tape that are not my standard

maybe as hungry as he has ever been.,And that has left the 22-year-old defensive tackle hungry

" he said.,"They're looking for the best Robert

"I want to be the best me, man,Authentic T. J. Logan Jersey,Authentic Takkarist McKinley Jersey, regardless of anything. I don't care about shoes or fill. I know what the best me can look like. That's what my vision's looking like. Every day when I step on the field,womens Takkarist McKinley Jersey, when I'm off the field,, I want to work toward that."

Training campRucker said,womens C.J. Mosley Jersey, to "play instead of thinking.", is the "perfect setting" for Nkemdiche to be "accountable." It's where Nkemdiche can train himself to react

"My confidence is always sky-high just because I know who I am and I have so much belief in myself, ,womens Sean Harlow Jersey, so my confidence is always at a primal [level]. I just want to keep that and keep getting better as player and as a person and keep being a professional."," Nkemdiche said. "I know what limit I can reach

nach oben springen

in eso gold farming for online 23.08.2017 07:53
von Brandon Williams: Ravens shootin

The Baltimore Ravens' defense still has to prove it's one of the NFL's best this season.

What has already been established:'Authentic Malcom Brown Jersey, This defense doesn't lack confidence.

suggesting this year's Ravens unit is shooting to eclipse one of the best in NFL history.,womens Malcom Brown Jersey,Nose tackle Brandon Williams is the latest to declare that this defense can be special

"The bar set by our defense is already very high,womens Geneo Grissom Jersey, and our goal is to notch it up even more," Williams told Gridiron Magazine. "The defense that helped us win that 2000 Super Bowl is the standard, and every year we're trying to reach and surpass that standard. We're never satisfied and we always want to get better."

This comes two months after safety Tony Jefferson said this defense has "an opportunity to be legendary." Ravens coach John Harbaugh also said after the draft that the expectation is for this defense to be "great."

Pursuing the Ravens' 2000 defense, which strong-armed the franchise to its first Super Bowl, is a lofty goal. The Ravens posted four shutouts that season, the most since the 1976 Steel Curtain defense in Pittsburgh. They gave up the fewest points (165) over a 16-game schedule and the fewest rushing yards (60.6 a game). Both records still stand.
Authentic Cyrus Jones Jersey,
The Ravens are banking on this year's defense to be dominant after the resources devoted to that side of the ball.'womens Jacoby Brissett Jersey,

Baltimore spent $56.75 million in guaranteed money on its defense in free agency. The Ravens signed Jefferson,the top available safety; re-signed Williams>Authentic Jacoby Brissett Jersey, the No. 1 free agent in ESPN's rankings; and brought in Brandon Carr,womens Joe Thuney Jersey,, a nine-year starting cornerback.

Baltimore also used its first four draft picks this year on defensive players, adding cornerback Marlon Humphrey, pass-rushers Tyus Bowser and Tim Williams and defensive end Chris Wormley in the first three rounds.
womens Jordan Richards Jersey
"The defense that is being built in Baltimore is one of the best," Williams said. "We're going to do something really special this year, I can feel it. Our defense is amazing."

Baltimore was the best defense for the first 13 weeks of the season in 2016, holding teams to 296.1 yards per game. But the Ravens gave up an average of 400 yards in the final quarter of the season, when they lost three of their last four games to fall out of playoff contention.Authentic Joe Thuney Jersey,

The Ravens' veteran players report to training camp Wednesday and hold their first full-team practice on July 27.Authentic Geneo Grissom Jersey,

"Why wouldn't you set that kind of high bar?" Williams asked. "You don't set yourself a small goal -- you shoot for the moon and land among the stars. You need to have the highest of goals,womens Cyrus Jones Jersey, and if you get close to them,Authentic Jordan Richards Jersey, that's amazing."

nach oben springen

in eso gold farming for online 24.08.2017 05:38
von Arians has much to criticize in

Arizona coach Bruce Arians opened the final week of training camp with a long list of complaints after dissecting the Cardinals’ performance in Saturday night’s 24-23 preseason loss to the Chicago Bears.

But he noted that at least his team led 7-3 when he pulled the starters and nobody got hurt in the game.

Arians said he was disappointed in the play of his younger players.womens Cam Robinson Jersey,

“Especially those two inside linebackers (Haason Reddick and Scooby Wright), (but) blew a couple of coverages that led to easy receptions. (Rookie safety) Budda (Baker) got better but still got victimized one time on a bootleg, and he was too far off on that touchdown pass. But he got better in the game. Both of those guys,” he said. “Haason (Reddick) got better. He looked more like a linebacker, he and Haason,Authentic Zach Banner Jersey, will get better the more they play.”

who had played well in camp,Authentic Leonard Fournette Jersey,Reddick and Wright were holding down the inside linebacker spots with the starters in the absence of Karlos Dansby and Deone Bucannon. The 35-year-old Dansby doesn’t figure to play much in the preseason. Josh Bynes,sat out the Chicago game with a hamstring problem. Bynes is expected to return this week to bolster the inside linebacker corps.

Dansby said after Monday’s practice that he planned to see his first preseason action of the year Saturday.Authentic Dawuane Smoot Jersey,

Bucannon,womens Dawuane Smoot Jersey, is coming back from ankle surgery. Arians said Bucannon might come off the physically unable to perform list this week,womens Dede Westbrook Jersey>, the team’s leading tackler two years ago, but only so he can take part in the morning walk-throughs.

Arians hopes Bucannon can begin full practice a week before the Sept. 10 season opener at Detroit.

The Bears rushed for 75 yards in the first quarter against the Arizona starters and Arians placed much of the blame on outside linebackers Markus Golden and Chandler Jones.

“Some of the runs that they got was our outside linebacker trying to do too much,Authentic Tanoh Kpassagnon Jersey, “jumping out of their gaps,” Arians saidnot playing gap sound and turning it back. Easily correctable things, and the best thing is that nobody got hurt.”

Arians “didn’t think our running backs ran very well.”,womens Kareem Hunt Jersey,

“There were some holes that we just didn’t hit,”Authentic Patrick Mahomes II Jersey, the coach said. “They would have been four- or five-yard gains that we bounced around for nothing.”

Arizona rushed for 40 yards in 19 carries against the Bears. Chris Johnson carried four times for eight yards,Overall, Andre Ellington five times for 11 yards.

David Johnson,The team’s prized running back, as well as perennial Pro Bowl wide receiver Larry Fitzgerald have played very little and that won’t change for Saturday night’s game at Atlanta.

Arians said,womens Zach Banner Jersey,Asked how Johnson is dealing with such limited play — three yards in three carries vs Chicago,womens Leonard Fournette Jersey, “He doesn’t like it. He’ll like it in November.”

As for Fitzgerald,Authentic Cam Robinson Jersey,'
“I don’t think after this many years Larry needs to be tackled.’

The coach had a list of players he thought did well against the Bears,Authentic Dede Westbrook Jersey,defensive lineman Robert Nkemdiche, mentioning linebacker Kareem Martin, wide receiver Jeremy Ross and quarterback Blaine Gabbert.

Arians said,Authentic Kareem Hunt Jersey,Defensive lineman Olsen Pierre played well except for a roughing the passer penalty, and diminutive receiver Chris Hubert “had a heck of a game other than that crazy interception.”

After going with “vanilla” womens Tanoh Kpassagnon Jersey plays in the first three preseason games, Arians said, the Cardinals will develop a game plan for Atlanta. Most of the starters, will go about 30 plays.womens Patrick Mahomes II Jersey,

nach oben springen

in eso gold farming for online 25.08.2017 05:33
von Arians has much to criticize in

Arizona coach Bruce Arians opened the final week of training camp with a long list of complaints after dissecting the Cardinals’ performance in Saturday night’s 24-23 preseason loss to the Chicago Bears.

But he noted that at least his team led 7-3 when he pulled the starters and nobody got hurt in the game.

Arians said he was disappointed in the play of his younger players.womens Julian Edelman Jersey,

“Especially those two inside linebackers (Haason Reddick and Scooby Wright),Authentic Ryan Tannehill Jersey, he and Haason,” he said. “Haason (Reddick) got better. He looked more like a linebacker,and he was too far off on that touchdown pass. But he got better in the game. Both of those guys, (but) blew a couple of coverages that led to easy receptions. (Rookie safety) Budda (Baker) got better but still got victimized one time on a bootleg, will get better the more they play.”

Reddick and Wright were holding down the inside linebacker spots with the starters in the absence of Karlos Dansby and Deone Bucannon. The 35-year-old Dansby doesn’t figure to play much in the preseason. Josh Bynes, womens Tom Brady Jersey, who had played well in camp, sat out the Chicago game with a hamstring problem. Bynes is expected to return this week to bolster the inside linebacker corps.

Dansby said after Monday’s practice that he planned to see his first preseason action of the year Saturday.

Bucannon, the team’s leading tackler two years ago, is coming back from ankle surgery. Arians said Bucannon might come off the physically unable to perform list this week, but only so he can take part in the morning walk-throughs.

Arians hopes Bucannon can begin full practice a week before the Sept. 10 season opener at Detroit.womens Rob Gronkowski Jersey,

The Bears rushed for 75 yards in the first quarter against the Arizona starters and Arians placed much of the blame on outside linebackers Markus Golden and Chandler Jones.'Authentic Rob Gronkowski Jersey

and the best thing is that nobody got hurt.”,“Some of the runs that they got was our outside linebacker trying to do too much,” Arians said, “jumping out of their gaps,Authentic Jarvis Landry Jersey, not playing gap sound and turning it back. Easily correctable things

Arians “didn’t think our running backs ran very well.”

” the coach said. “They would have been four- or five-yard gains that we bounced around for nothing.”,Authentic Jay Ajayi Jersey,'womens Ryan Tannehill Jersey,“There were some holes that we just didn’t hit

Overall,womens Kenny Stills Jersey, Arizona rushed for 40 yards in 19 carries against the Bears. Chris Johnson carried four times for eight yards,womens Julius Thomas Jersey, Andre Ellington five times for 11 yards.

The team’s prized running back,'Authentic Tom Brady Jersey,' David Johnson, as well as perennial Pro Bowl wide receiver Larry Fitzgerald have played very little and that won’t change for Saturday night’s game at Atlanta.

Asked how Johnson is dealing with such limited play — three yards in three carries vs Chicago, Arians said, “He doesn’t like it.Authentic Kenny Stills Jersey He’ll like it in November.”

“I don’t think after this many years Larry needs to be tackled.’,As for Fitzgerald

The coach had a list of players he thought did well against the Bears, mentioning linebacker Kareem Martin, Authentic Julius Thomas Jersey,,defensive lineman Robert Nkemdiche, wide receiver Jeremy Ross and quarterback Blaine Gabbert.

nach oben springen

in eso gold farming for online 26.08.2017 04:26
von Sherwood Park's Sam Steel set u

he quietly got more points than anybody else in major junior last season with 131 in 66 games played for the Regina Pats,,Authentic Jake Fisher Jersey, and the only thing missing from the 19-year-old’s individual resume is a centre spot on Canada’s 2018 world junior team,He’s a first-round draft pick of the Anaheim Ducks, which will almost surely come this December.womens Nick Vigil Jersey,

He had a strong junior camp last year but was surprisingly cut.

come Christmas timewomens Cedric Ogbuehi Jersey, I can earn my way onto that team” said Steel,“Hopefully,womens Jake Fisher Jersey, who was at the first two days of Perry Pearn’s 3-on-3 pro camp at Knights of Columbus Twin Arenas.

” said Steel, who took the first cut last December in stride. No sulking,“It’s a pretty special opportunity that only comes around once or twice for guys in their junior careers, no griping.

probably too much because he’s finished high school,womens Eddie Goldman Jersey, but the Pats are hosting the Memorial Cup, he’ll likely be named team captain,Authentic William Jackson Jersey,This will be Steel’s fourth junior year, and his seat on the Pats’ team bus can’t get much better.

“I’ve moved my way back,Authentic Tyler Boyd Jersey,” laughed the six-foot, 180-pound,womens Tyler Kroft Jersey, not all the way because that’s for the 20s (overage juniors) but close. Feels like yesterday I was at the front of the bus with all the other rookies, playmaking left-shot Steel, who scored 50 goals and 81 assists last season.

“He’s unreadable, a local product who is Steel’s Pats teammate and a fellow Ducks stablemate, told Anaheim writers this summer. “You never know what he’s going to do. You think you’ve got a guy covered,” defenceman Josh Mahura, and all of a sudden, the puck’s in the back of your net. He’s pretty good at everything.”

who lost to the Nashville Predators in the Western Conference final, may be too big a task for Steel this year,Trying to make the Ducks, but he’ll roll with it.

” said Steel,“,womens William Jackson JerseyThere’s always room to improve (junior), who didn’t get a look at captain Ryan Getzlaf or Ryan Kesler at last year’s Anaheim camp after they took the teenager 30th overall in 2016 because both were at the World Cup of Hockey.

but he was still there with the last pick in Round 1. Authentic Eddie Goldman Jersey,'The Ducks, who specialize in that sort of thing (they got Corey Perry at No. 28),Pats head coach and general manager John Paddock spoke glowingly about Steel before the 2016 draft, jumped on him.Authentic Hroniss Grasu Jersey,

but not necessarily: They (NHL teams) should have just listened when they asked me (about Steel)” Paddock told Regina Leader-Post columnist Rob Vanstone. “The kind of year he had last season — 131 points — is surprising,[because that’s a lot for anybody,“I say this sort of half-jokingly,womens Hroniss Grasu Jersey, but they should have listened (draft time) when I said that he would have had 85 points (he had 70) if we’d had (high-scoring right-winger) Cole Sanford all year. This is somebody who should have gone in the 15 to 20 range. They didn’t listen.”

The Ducks liked himwomens Tyler Boyd Jersey, though.

Now, on a line with winger Jordan Kyrou,Authentic Nick Vigil Jersey, and he’ll be the centrepiece of Paddock’s Pats,Mich., a St. Louis Blues prospect. He’s off to the NHLPA’s rookie showcase in Toronto next week, he’s appearing on some significant stages. He starred in the recent world junior showcase in Plymouth, who lost the Western Hockey League championship to Seattle last spring.,Authentic Cedric Ogbuehi Jersey, representing the Ducks, with 24 other drafted kids

but that’s part of the challenge,Authentic Tyler Kroft Jersey,'” said Steel. “For me and lots of other guys in Anaheim,“They’ve got a lot of guys on that team who’ve been around a long time … the Ducks are a good organization and it’ll be hard to make it, you watch what their older guys do. They’ve been there that long for a reason.”Authentic Nick Vigil Jersey[/url], and he’ll be the centrepiece of Paddock’s Pats,Mich., a St. Louis Blues prospect. He’s off to the NHLPA’s rookie showcase in Toronto next week, he’s appearing on some significant stages. He starred in the recent world junior showcase in Plymouth, who lost the Western Hockey League championship to Seattle last spring.,Authentic Cedric Ogbuehi Jersey, representing the Ducks, with 24 other drafted kids

but that’s part of the challenge,Authentic Tyler Kroft Jersey,'” said Steel. “For me and lots of other guys in Anaheim,“They’ve got a lot of guys on that team who’ve been around a long time … the Ducks are a good organization and it’ll be hard to make it, you watch what their older guys do. They’ve been there that long for a reason.”

nach oben springen

Besucher
1 Mitglied und 1 Gast sind Online:
coinning

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: nylamckeel90
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8155 Themen und 8350 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen