RE: because all the videos that you need are right HERE!

in eso gold farming for online 21.07.2017 04:58
von Bella

Countdown to Camp: Mike Daniels leads deep defensive line

This is the fifth in a series of stories that’s examining the Packers’ roster, position by position,Authentic Daryl Worley Jersey, leading up to training camp. The series continues with the defensive line.

GREEN BAY – Mike Daniels may no longer be the Packers’ best-kept secret on defense,Authentic Shaq Thompson Jersey, but there are several other unsung contributors quickly emerging on the defensive line.

The Packers have continued to build around their disruptive centerpiece with a deep and diverse collection of linemen, including last year’s first-round pick Kenny Clark and fourth-rounder Dean Lowry.

Clark,Authentic Devin Funchess Jersey, who won’t turn 22 until October,womens Leonard Floyd Jersey, played beyond his years during the Packers’ playoff run. He credited his late-season surge to a better understanding of his role in the defense.

The 6-foot-3,womens Cody Whitehair Jersey, 314-pound nose tackle focused his offseason training on developing strength and increasing functionality. Head Coach Mike McCarthy was among those who noticed a big difference in Clark during the offseason program.

As excited as the Packers are about their budding prospects,Authentic Jonathan Bullard Jersey </strong></a>, the 28-year-old Daniels remains the focal point of the front. His 146 tackles and 20 sacks over the last four seasons have catapulted Daniels into the conversation with the league’s top defensive tackles.

No longer seen as strictly a situational pass-rusher, the 6-foot, Daniels was a Pro Bowl alternate for the second consecutive year in 2016 after recording 33 tackles and four sacks. Known for his durability, 312-pound defensive tackle hasn’t missed a game since Week 5 of his rookie season.

Despite his successes, Daniels is far from satisfied. He continued to train this offseason with the intention of capturing the Super Bowl ring that’s eluded him during his first five NFL seasons.

With Daniels again leading the way, the Packers are poised to return everyone from a defensive line that finished eighth against the run a year ago.

Yet, General Manager Ted Thompson remained active in adding to the position during the offseason, beginning with the signing of ninth-year veteran Ricky Jean Francois during the early stages of free agency.

Jean Francois, brings extensive 3-4 experience with him to Green Bay after previous stints in San Francisco,womens Daryl Worley Jersey, an off-the-field entrepreneur who owns 25 Dunkin Donuts in South Carolina and Georgia,womens Shaq Thompson Jersey ,womens Devin Funchess Jersey , Indianapolis and Washington.

If draft day wasn’t exciting enough for Adams, the 6-foot-4,[URL=http://www.bearscheapstores.com/leonard-floyd-jersey-cheap']Authentic Leonard Floyd Jersey[/URL] 304-pound defensive tackle and his girlfriend gave birth to their first child,womens Jonathan Bullard Jersey ,'Authentic Cody Whitehair Jersey Montravius Jr., shortly before the Packers called on draft day.

The Packers also return veteran Letroy Guion and Christian Ringo from last year’s unit, though Guion will miss the first four games of the season due to suspension and has another off-field legal matter pending.

Ringo, spent the entire season on Green Bay’s active roster a year ago, a sixth-round pick in 2015, registering two tackles and a forced fumble in eight appearances.

Also competing for spots during training camp will be undrafted rookie Izaah Lunsford and practice-squad holdover Brian Price, who played in one game for the Packers as a rookie.

nach oben springen

in eso gold farming for online 21.07.2017 09:49
von Bella

Glasgow: Offensive line has a competitor's mentality

As rookie seasons go, Graham Glasgow’s was typical of most -- Filled with both ups and downs.

His first real game action came Week 5 vs. Philadelphia. He played 34 snaps at left guard and allowed just one quarterback hurry.

Glasgow’s first start at center came Week 14 against Chicago in place of the injured Travis Swanson. He pitched a shutout: No sacks, quarterback hits or hurries. The Lions won in his best performance of the season.

A couple weeks later in Dallas, two hurries and a quarterback hit playing center in a loss to the Cowboys.,Authentic Myles Garrett Jersey, Glasgow allowed two sacks

Overall,womens David Njoku Jersey, Glasgow played eight games at left guard and five at center. He finished his first season allowing three sacks,womens DeShone Kizer Jersey, per Pro Football Focus statistics.,womens Larry Ogunjobi Jersey, three quarterback hits and 24 hurries

Now a year older,womens Howard Wilson Jersey, wiser and stronger, but Laken Tomlinson and Joe Dahl should provide steady competition., Glasgow has taken the majority of first-team reps at left guard in the open OTA and minicamp practices. He’s expected to enter training camp as the favorite to win that starting job

There’s always an expectation for second-year players to come back and make a big leap in development from year one to two.

“For Joe (Dahl) and Taylor (Decker) and I,” Glasgow said after a minicamp practice last week. “We’re out here trying to work through the ‘how to get things done’ as opposed to ‘what things are.’ I think that just the familiarity with the coaching staff and our teammates has helped a lot.”, we didn’t have to learn a new playbook (this offseason)

General manager Bob Quinn spent considerable resources upgrading Detroit’s offensive line this spring with the additions of T.J. Lang and Rick Wagner in free agency.

It seemed like Glasgow and starting left tackle Taylor Decker should take big leaps in year two and the line would be solidified with the Lang and Wagner additions, along with the return of Swanson.

Decker’s right shoulder surgery has put a bit of a wrench is that plan,>womens Jabrill Peppers Jersey,Authentic Jabrill Peppers Jersey which makes it even more imperative for Glasgow to hit the ground running.,Authentic David Njoku Jersey,Authentic DeShone Kizer Jersey,' Authentic Larry Ogunjobi Jersey, at least for a little bit until he’s able to return

“For me,womens Myles Garrett Jersey,Authentic Howard Wilson Jersey,” he said., I’ve found some stuff that didn’t work for me well last year and I’m trying to improve and get better on those things and try to become a better player

Glasgow’s embraced the competition that’s developed for the left guard spot, and thinks it will make whoever comes out on top that much more prepared for the job when the season starts.

The Lions will need whoever that is to help the left side of the line fill the void until Decker returns.

“I think the competition should always be there,” Glasgow said. “You should always be a competitor. I think that a lot of guys on our offensive line have that mentality. That competitor’s mentality. I think it’s going well. I think I’ve gotten better. We’ll see.”

nach oben springen

in eso gold farming for online 24.07.2017 05:53
von Why the impact of Taylor Decker’

The Lions were dealt bad news when left tackle Taylor Decker tore his labrum during an OTA practice,Authentic Jamon Brown Jersey, and they immediately addressed it by bringing in Cyrus Kouandjio and Greg Robinson to try and fill his spot.

though both do fit New England's model of trying to rehabilitate value out of in-prime players to pick up compensation picks down the line. Decker is expected to miss four-to-six months,Neither Kouandjio nor Robinson have accomplished much in their years in the NFL so far,Authentic Laremy Tunsil Jersey, and that means he could miss most of or all of the season depending on how his rehab goes.

But the good news for the Lions is Decker's injury isn't a big deal. At least not statistically.

so their impact could be measured. I made sure the injury happened before Week 1,I dug up a list of players since 2000 that resemble Decker's situation. I looked for tackles who ended up missing at least six games after a season where they started more than 10. I looked for tackles who stayed on the same team, so we can assume the team had some foresight of the injury and were able to make adjustments like the Lions did.

while Byron Bell qualified in 2015 based on those factors, he was bad enough that the Titans drafted someone in the first round to replace him. Let's talk about recent players that were actually good,And then I looked at the data like a real person would. Because, and what happened.

who had been mediocre at best up to that point,[img]womens Tyler Higbee Jersey, and watched him have a career year. The Broncos' star left tackle Ryan Clady tore his ACL in May 2015 and the team won the Super Bowl. Their offense declined massively that year,Authentic Rob Havenstein Jersey,'Authentic Sean Mannion Jersey,Stalwart Patriots right tackle Sebastian Vollmer missed most of 2016 after shoulder surgery. The Patriots plugged in Marcus Cannon, but that was more about Peyton Manning's arm falling off than the offensive line play.

Brown lost the entire 2009 season to sports hernia surgery. The 2009 Saints actually improved on offense according to Football Outsiders' DVOA ratings,One of the examples I like the best is former Saints tackle Jammal Brown. Coming off a Pro Bowl appearance, moving from 16.3 percent above average to 24.3 percent above average.

the majority of the most-trusted numbers in football analytics measure things on a team level. So when we say “Matthew Stafford threw 24 touchdowns last year” or “Matthew Stafford had a 7.3 percent DVOA last year,” what we really mean is “Matthew Stafford, throwing at Golden Tate and Marvin Jones behind Detroit’s offensive line,Authentic Tyler Higbee Jersey,Authentic Pharoh Cooper Jersey,Modern statistical analysis of football is incredibly behind most other sports. On a numerical level,womens Pharoh Cooper Jersey<,womens Rob Havenstein Jersey,womens Jamon Brown Jersey,womens Sean Mannion Jersey,'http://www.dolphinscheapstore.com/laremy-tunsil-jersey-cheap,womens Laremy Tunsil Jersey<, in Jim Bob Cooter’s scheme” threw for 24 touchdowns and had a 7.3 percent DVOA. It’s an important point of context.

nach oben springen

in eso gold farming for online 25.07.2017 04:39
von Bella

Broncos: QB Siemian in camp battle with Lynch

On July 14, Colo., Trevor Siemian stepped out of the catacombs of a Dick's Sporting Goods in Lakewood, and into the light of a display area in front of a dozen youngsters. Amid a dizzying array of shoes, shirts and athletic gear,womens Mitchell Trubisky Jersey, he arrived to take the children on a shopping spree.

The children looked up at him. One gazed at the third-year quarterback,AuthenticTarik Cohen Jersey, saying with reverent awe, "Trevor Siemian!"

Another was not so impressed.

"Why didn't you get Von Miller?" he asked.

Even at a charitable event,Authentic Eddie Jackson Jersey, Siemian gets no respect. Never mind the fact that his 84.6 passer rating last year ranked him 19th all-time among the 109 first- or second-year quarterbacks with at least 350 attempts in his first season as a starter,womens John Ross Jersey, or that his plus-eight touchdown-to-interception margin was tied for 17th.

Respect outside of Denver Broncos headquarters seems to elude Siemian,womens Joe Mixon Jersey, who will go into training camp splitting first-team repetitions with second-year passer Paxton Lynch. Siemian did just enough last year to give himself another chance to earn the starting role, but not enough to hold off Lynch and be handed the job with a new coaching staff and offensive scheme putting the two quarterbacks on even terms.

" he said. "That's how I'm approaching it.","It's a clean slate for all of us

That means absorbing a new scheme -- and plenty of studying to get up to speed. Although Siemian spent part of his downtime vacationing in Ireland, he also spent time studying his iPad playbook. He re-watched every snap of OTAs and minicamp, not only to study the offense -- but to try and find weaknesses in the defense.

"I watched all the OTAs," Siemian said. "It's a relatively new scheme for all of us,Authentic Mitchell Trubiskyn Jersey,Authentic Adam Shaheen Jersey,womens Adam Shaheen Jersey, so we're still kind of ironing everything out. But I just went back through and watched everything. I watched how our defense is playing,womens Tarik Cohen Jersey,womens Eddie Jackson Jersey, because they've got some tweaks."

It might only be practice that begins on July 27,Authentic John Ross Jersey,' Authentic Joe Mixon Jersey, but because it's a full-scale quarterback competition, Siemian knows he has to treat it like the regular season if he wants the job. Broncos head coach Vance Joseph wants to name a quarterback as soon as he sees one of the two passers get separation.

If Siemian can do that, earn the starting job and succeed in the role, maybe next time he'll be the player that kids want to meet.

nach oben springen

in eso gold farming for online 25.07.2017 10:14
von Bella

Angier Board Approves Demolition Bid

The Angier Board of Commissioners approved the demolition of a town eyesore and honored the town clerk during its monthly meeting Tuesday night.

the commissioners awarded a contract to Randy Gregory Grading of Angier to demolish the dilapidated doublewide mobile home located at 115 Eason Lane.,Authentic Mike Smith jersey,By a unanimous 4-0 vote

Angier Planning and Permitting Technician Sean Johnson told the panel his continued efforts to get the property owner to clean up the location have thus far failed.

” Mr. Johnson said. “It’s been in bad shape and was condemned by the building inspector in November.”,Authentic Shane Doan jersey,“Last month you approved my request to demolish the property

He told commissioners the owner, Mark Mabry Eason, doesn’t have the money to demolish the mobile home.

” Mr. Johnson said.,“I’ve talked to Mr. Eason multiple times and he just flat can’t afford to get it down

“If you look at it today it’s half fallen down and it’s in the worst shape it’s ever been. It’s a safety hazard.”

According to Mr. Johnson, Randy Gregory Grading’s bid of $4,300 includes clearing the partially- dismantled mobile home and clearing related debris and household garbage.

The commissioners also took time out to honor Town Clerk Veronica Hardaway.

Mrs. Hardaway completed the coursework necessary to earn the certified municipal clerk distinction.

Town Manager Coley Price read a list of her accomplishments as Mayor Lew Weatherspoon presented Mrs. Hardaway with a plaque commemorating her achievement.

” Mr. Price said.,Authentic Ryan Kesler jersey>,“It’s a very prestigious honor and I appreciate Veronica Hardaway’s efforts for what she’s done to be a certified municipal clerk

the board agreed to schedule a public hearing during its August meeting prior to adopting a resolution to abandon Jackson Stone Drive pursuant to North Carolina General Statue.,Authentic Oliver Ekman-Larsson jersey,'Authentic Bobby Orr jersey,In other business

? Approved text amendment changes to the non-residential sidewalk requirements and the water and sewer connection requirement for non-residential structures.

? Tabled a text amendment revising the commercial facade requirements for non-residential structures until further study could be completed.

John and Jerry Bullock located near the Harnett/Wake County line.,Authentic Zdeno Chara jersey,? Approved to conduct a public hearing at the Aug. 1 meeting regarding the voluntary annexation of property owned by Richard

the first-round signing holdup has to do with contract language. These cases aren't strictly about dollar figures,According to multiple agents who spoke on condition of anonymity, as the rookie wage scale that came with the 2011 collective bargaining agreement establishes strict salary guidelines for each draft slot. But teams and agents still find things over which to fight. An example is offset language, which players fight against because they want to be able to double-dip in the unlikely event that the team were to cut them. This is why it's no surprise to see Davis still unsigned. The Titans have a reputation for insisting on offset language and often take a while to sign their first-round picks as a result. Garrett's deal includes offset language. No. 4 pick Leonard Fournette's deal, which was done two days before Garrett's, does not.

the agents surveyed for this story cited two examples of trouble spots,adidas Shane Doan jersey,adidas Mike Smith jersey,adidas Bobby Orr jersey,adidas Zdeno Chara jersey,' adidas Oliver Ekman-Larsson jersey,'adidas Ryan Kesler jersey>,But there are other language and structure issues that cause problems. Without identifying specific teams and their 2017 negotiating positions

nach oben springen

in eso gold farming for online 26.07.2017 07:45
von Jerry Jones views Jaylon Smith a

Jaylon Smith hasn’t even stepped on the field,Authentic Reggie Ragland Jersey , but there is already a buzz about him at training camp.

Thank Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones for that.

Jones didn’t tap the brakes in his praise of Smith during the ‘State of the Cowboys’ news conference on Sunday afternoon.

Jones went as far as saying the organization had Smith rated as the top prospect in the 2016 draft – the same draft that produced Ezekiel Elliott and Dak Prescott – before he sustained a severe knee injury during Notre Dame’s bowl game Jan. 1,Authentic Cardale Jones Jersey, 2016.

The Cowboys used their second-round pick to take Smith.

” Jones said. “The caveat is what we all wonder. Can he play like he had the career playing at that particular time? So that’s what we’re here to see. To me,“He was at the top of the board and would have been at the top of the board this year, he’s just like looking at a No. 1 draft pick out here coming out on the field for the first time.

all testing, all feeling,Authentic Maxx Williams Jersey,“We all know his circumstances and what he needs to overcome. It looks really good,Authentic Carl Davis Jersey, really looks as good as I could have hoped that it would look at the time. We’ll see.”

22,Authentic Shaq Lawson Jersey,Authentic Adolphus Washington Jersey , is working diligently to return from the knee injury when he tore the anterior cruciate and medial collateral ligaments in his left knee,Smith, and had damage to the peroneal nerve.

Smith has been wearing a brace on his ankle and foot and is expected to continue doing so in camp. But he’ll be monitored early on.

The Cowboys will likely have Smith working every other day as they take a cautious approach in him getting acclimated again.

” executive vice president Stephen Jones said. “He’s ready. He’s dying to go every play,“We’re going to look after his best interests, right now. He also knows that we want to do what’s best for Jaylon. We all know being in shape and being ready is a lot different than playing football.

“I think he could do it, but we’re going to take the safe route every step of the way. I think everybody’s going to be pleasantly surprised with how well he does.”

Smith won’t be the only player limited early on in camp. Others include offensive lineman Joe Looney; defensive ends Benson Mayowa,womens Maxx Williams Jersey,womens Carl Davis Jersey,womens Shaq Lawson Jersey,'womens Reggie Ragland Jersey ,'womens Adolphus Washington Jersey,womens Cardale Jones Jersey , DeMarcus Lawrence and Charles Tapper; and tight ends Geoff Swaim and James Hanna.

nach oben springen

in eso gold farming for online 27.07.2017 04:21
von Recruiting Trail: Cooper's Kunk

Boston University and Wofford. Things only improved as the week went on with Kunkel receiving offers from Presbyterian College July 19 and offers from Tennessee-Chattanooga and High Point July 22. The 6-foot-2,Authentic Rico Gathers Jersey</strong></a>, UNC-Asheville,July 17 is a date that Adam Kunkel is not likely to forget for quite some time. The 2018 Cooper guard received four Division I scholarship offers this past Monday. The schools extending him invitations were Tennessee Tech, 165-pound scorer is coming off an electric junior season that saw him help the Jaguars reach their first state-final game appearance in school history. Kunkel now holds more than a dozen Division I offers.

200-pound Kelch, Simon Kenton ’18 center Zach Kelch received an offer to play for Navy July 17. The 6-foot-8,Staying on the basketball court, is projected as a forward at the next level. Kelch averaged 12.2 points and 7.9 rebounds per game this past season as well as 1.9 blocks. He was offered a chance to play at the next level at Army in early May.

Olivia Montelisciani, Notre Dame Academy ’18 defensive specialist/libero, committed to play at Morehead State. Montelisciani was true to her position in 2016,In volleyball, racking up 191 digs and 244 serve receptions during his junior season.

260-pounder chose the Bulldogs over several Football Bowl Subdivision programs. Goodyear was second in the Greater Miami Conference last season in sacks with six. He also recorded 46 tackles (26 solo). It was on the offensive side of the ball, a 6-foot-4, however,womens Jaylon Smith Jersey,The week started with a bang in Ohio as Sycamore ’18 defensive lineman/offensive lineman Tate Goodyear announced July 17 he planned to play football at Yale. Goodyear,Authentic Charles Tapper Jersey,Authentic Byron Jones Jersey, where he received post-season recognition – earning first-team all-GMC honors as an offensive lineman.

a 6-foot-6, ’18 Springboro offensive lineman Aaron Ervin earned his first DI offer from Elon while ’19 Milford TE/DE Connor Foster received and offer from Cincinnati. Foster,Authentic Randy Gregory Jersey 205-pounder,Also in football news, caught nine passes for two touchdowns for the Eagles as a sophomore.

who plays her club volleyball at NKYVC, ’18 Mount Notre Dame outside hitter Natalie Steibel committed to Pittsburgh July 17. Steibel, helped MND win the state championship last fall. She recorded 256 kills,In volleyball news, 17 blocks and 35 digs as a junior and earned first-team all-Girls Greater Catholic League and Enquirer Fall All-Star honors. She was also named an all-state honorable mention by the Ohio High School Volleyball Coaches Association.

helped lead the Mohawks to an undefeated conference season in the GGCL last year. The first-team all-GGCL performer averaged 11.6 points, who is also a state-qualifying golfer,Authentic Jaylon Smith Jersey, ' Authentic Jaylon Smith Jersey,The 2017 Greater Cincinnati Sports Awards Female Athlete of the Year Hallie Heidemann earned a basketball scholarship offer from Wright State July 18. Heidemann,womens Jaylon Smith Jersey,[img]womens Charles Tapper Jersey,womens Rico Gathers Jersey,womens Byron Jones Jersey,womens Randy Gregory Jersey, 5.8 rebounds and two steals per game. She was also named honorable mention all-state and Enquirer Winter All-Star.

nach oben springen

in eso gold farming for online 27.07.2017 09:08
von Danny Shelton ready to fine-tune

and his summer vacation plans provide the latest evidence.,Danny Shelton likes to keep himself on his toes when he’s away from the football field

Over the next couple of weeks, Cleveland’s third-year defensive tackle will be across the globe in Samoa for multiple reasons. Though the headlining event is a much anticipated family reunion, Shelton will be putting in plenty of work with Pene Talamaivao, a former NFL defensive lineman with whom Shelton has worked in the past.

“I think it's going to be awesome because just being out with the family and being in a different environment and training out there,” Shelton said. “Being in an uncomfortable place and trying to train football-wise is going to be different. I'm excited for what I have planned.”, it will help me focus in more

including stints with the Bills and Chargers. He’s currently a defensive line and strength and conditioning coach at Riverside City College in California.,Talamaivao played nine years of professional football

Shelton said,The sessions,adidas Gabriel Landeskog jersey, will be position-focused,Authentic Jamie Benn jersey, as he looks to build off a big 2016 season in a new spot of sorts in Cleveland’s revamped,Authentic Gordie Howe jersey, four-man front.

” Shelton said. “We still have a lot of time left before training camp comes. I feel great about what the coaches did with the draft and I feel great about how our offseason program has been going. So I'm excited.”,adidas Jimmy Howard jersey,“I feel awesome right now

Shelton spent OTAs in the middle of a four-man front that featured pass rushers such as Emmanuel Ogbah and Cam Johnson on the ends -- rookie Myles Garrett worked with the third team -- and fellow third-year player Xavier Cooper to his right as another tackle.,After two seasons of lining up as a true nose guard in the Browns’ 3-4 scheme

so he’ll be able to work next to either the left or right end in defensive coordinator Gregg Williams’ scheme.,Defensive line coach Clyde Simmons said Shelton is being cross-trained at multiple positions just like every player on the defense

” Simmons said. “He’s buying into what we’re trying to teach and he’s motivated to be the best he can be. I think he’s going to be pretty good.,“Danny’s had a good camp

he's got to demand double teams and that's where we want to get him.”,“He just has to be more dominant in all of his stuff. He's starting to show it in practice. We want to get to a point where we have a guy like Danny Shelton

Shelton said his adjusted role in Cleveland’s 4-3 allows him to play “more aggressively and violently, Shelton was a consistent presence in opposing backfields and mentioned by his teammates and coaches as worthy of a Pro Bowl invitation.,” and that excites him. After an up and down rookie season

In a flash,Authentic Gabriel Landeskog jersey,' Authentic Seth Jones jersey</strong></a>, and he’s embracing the change in roles.,Authentic Scott Hartnell jersey,'adidas Tyler Seguin jersey, Shelton has gone from a rookie to one of his unit’s eldest statesmen

“For me,Authentic Tyler Seguin jersey,'adidas Gordie Howe jersey>, it's going to start with the D-line,Authentic Jimmy Howard jersey<,adidas Seth Jones jersey, I'm at the point where I'm a veteran and I need to do something about this and if we're going to change,” Shelton said. “I'm excited with what we have in the room.”

nach oben springen

in eso gold farming for online 28.07.2017 05:05
von Cleveland Browns QB DeShone Kize

Learning is the key to success in any venture, especially at the professional ranks in athletics.

Less than a month into his NFL career, Cleveland Browns rookie quarterback DeShone Kizer was doing what he could to accelerate the learning curve as he transitions from starter at the University of Notre Dame to professional football player.

“With that,” Kizer said of the one-on-one interaction with Browns coach Hue Jackson., it allows me to start my learning curve a little faster

“When you have the guy who is calling the plays,Authentic Tre'Davious White Jersey, the guy who has created this offense and he knows the language inside and out,Authentic Zay Jones Jersey, so it is going to allow me to get out there and compete a little faster than otherwise.”,Authentic Dion Dawkins Jersey, teaching your everyday fundamentals,womens Nathan Peterman Jersey, it definitely pushes you a little quicker than if it was someone else who has to then go through him. I’m at the top of the command in terms of the guys who are coaching me

In addition to learning from Jackson, Cody Kessler and Kevin Hogan prepare every day for practice and the season.,Authentic Christian McCaffrey Jersey, Kizer paid close attention to how veteran quarterbacks Brock Osweiler

“They all have some experience themselves out there playing, so I’m just trying to figure it all out, someone who has taken two teams to playoffs and understands what it takes to win.,” Kizer said. “A guy like Brock in particular

Obviously, he has been behind one of the greatest to play the game (Peyton Manning), so some of the small things that he does in practice, as well.”, I’m just sitting here looking, watching and learning from and trying to incorporate that into my game

In his two years as a starter at Notre Dame, the 6-foot-4,809 yards and 47 touchdowns against 19 interceptions., 230-pound Kizer completed 423 of his 696 attempts for 5

Pressed into service because of an injury to Malik Zaire during the 2015 season,884 yards and 21 touchdowns against 10 interceptions over 13 games with the Fighting Irish.,womens Tre'Davious White Jersey>, Kizer completed 211 of his 335 attempts for 2

On the way to a 4-8 record during the 2016 season,womens Zay Jones Jersey,' womens Dion Dawkins Jersey,925 yards and 26 touchdowns against nine interceptions despite being sacked 25 times behind the Fighting Irish’s struggling offensive line.,Authentic Nathan Peterman Jersey, Authentic Lorenzo Alexander Jersey , Kizer battled through coaching issues to complete 212 of his 361 attempts for 2

Through his prior experiences,womens Lorenzo Alexander Jersey,' womens Christian McCaffrey Jersey, Kizer has found that experience is the greatest teacher of all, Kizer knows true value comes from hard work in practice., whether it is through successful execution of plans or as a result of mistakes. And because of that

“If you can go out and maximize practice, then you can maximize a game at a level that everyone wants you to, and they were sending a couple different looks at me and I forced a ball I shouldn’t have forced.,” Kizer said. “As far as throwing interceptions, that is a part of it. I’m still trying to figure this thing out. We were in a blitz period

“I will go back, watch film and I bet you won’t see that same pick ever again. That is part of the growing process, I have the right tools to be successful.”, and I look forward to continuing to compete with him and continuing to have Coach Williams throw the kitchen sink at us and figure out how I can combat that so that when it comes time to go out there one day, hopefully

nach oben springen

in eso gold farming for online 28.07.2017 09:43
von Elements in place for Emmanuel O

The elements are there for Emmanuel Ogbah to build off his impressive rookie season, and he knows it.

After leading the team with 5.5 sacks,adidas Bobby Orr jersey, who is set to utilize more 4-3 formations that will put Ogbah back in his comfort zone as a true end. And then the Browns used the No. 1 pick on Myles Garrett, Ogbah went into the offseason with a mindset to improve his pass rushing skills. And then the Browns added new defensive coordinator Gregg Williams,authentic Zdeno Chara jersey, a uniquely talented pass rusher who is poised to be flanked on the opposite side of the line from Ogbah.

It’s understandably difficult for Ogbah to hold back his optimism.

“I knew I had to get better just thinking back and seeing what I did. I knew I could be better because I have a year under my belt,authentic Patrice Bergeron jersey,” Ogbah said. “I'm just ready to get after it this year.”

Ogbah is making a transition of sorts,authentic Tuukka Rask jersey, going from a 3-4 end to a 4-3 end,adidas Jack Eichel jersey, but it’s a little simpler than what he experienced as a rookie.

The first pick of last year’s second round, Ogbah, who shined in Oklahoma State’s 4-3 base defense, was pegged to play as an outside linebacker in Cleveland’s base 3-4. He worked at and learned the spot throughout OTAs and minicamp last year but experienced a change of course when training camp started. A season-ending injury to veteran Desmond Bryant left the Browns short on bodies along the defensive line, and Ogbah was the most logical replacement.

It was a move that made Ogbah a little more comfortable entering his first NFL season, but it was nothing like how he feels now.

“That has been my bread and butter since high school and college. I am excited with the defense,” Ogbah said. “I was inside in the 3-4. Now, I am outside. I am just excited that now I am in a position that I am comfortable in and used to.”

Asked if he’s noticed that comfort from Ogbah, Browns coach Hue Jackson said “absolutely.”

“We saw a little bit of that. I know we were a 3-4 team,” Jackson said. “He has done a good job. He is working hard,authentic Bobby Orr jersey>, but he played as an end for us last year. I don’t think that is a huge transition for him,adidas Zdeno Chara jersey, he is understanding what we are expecting from him at that position and he has done well thus far.”

Over the next few months,adidas Patrice Bergeron jersey,'adidas Tuukka Rask jersey,''adidas Brad Marchand jersey, Ogbah could be the top beneficiary. And if Ogbah takes a big leap,authentic Brad Marchand jersey,'authentic Jack Eichel jersey, the Browns will learn how much better Ogbah can be with a player like Garrett on the other side of the line. If offenses adjust their protections to account for Garrett, the opposite could happen for Garrett.

Ogbah and Jackson were reluctant to get into specifics with how Garrett would benefit Ogbah’s performance, but both made it clear he would only help.

“For our defensive football team, he is a really good player,” Jackson said. “He is just going to mix into the culture that we have over there on defense with the rest of the guys, and hopefully, uplift everybody. I hope they all uplift each other as we go through this process.

“We all know one man cannot do it by himself, but I think having a guy with his skill and his talent, obviously, everybody will be able to see that and try to play to that, as well.”

nach oben springen

in eso gold farming for online 29.07.2017 05:42
von Cincinnati Bengals rebuilding a

according to the company line. They believe their window to win still is open,The Cincinnati Bengals are not in rebuilding mode, despite significant changes heading into the opening of training camp. Long-time veterans like left tackle Andrew Whitworth,womens Carl Davis Jersey quite a bit of continuity remains.,Authentic Reggie Ragland Jersey , linebacker Rey Maualuga,Authentic Adolphus Washington Jersey , and defensive lineman Domata Peko are gone. But

and we've got some new guys who can help us,"We've got the core of our guys back,womens Cardale Jones Jersey ," said quarterback Andy Dalton during the offseason. "So, obviously with Zamp (offensive coordinator Ken Zampese) taking over at coordinator and with a couple new receivers being out there. We really don't have that this year. Guys understand what we are trying to do.", it's a new year, another year of experience for everybody. I said last year there was a lot of stuff that was new

During a dismal 6-9-1 season, who was sacked 41 times. They had difficulty converting red-zone opportunities into touchdowns. The Bengals missed the playoffs for the first time in six years., the Bengals struggled to establish a consistent rushing attack and protect Dalton

"This was what this whole offseason has been for," Dalton said. "We need to get better at things we do well and really improve on things we didn't do well. This offseason has been good for us.", to see what was done well and what we didn't do well

The team's objectives during training camp are rather easy to define. The offensive line will be the primary area of focus since the team's success largely depends on it. Andre Smith will move to guard in his first season back with the team. Cedric Ogbuehi,Authentic Carl Davis Jersey ,Authentic Shaq Lawson Jersey>, who struggled at times last season,womens Shaq Lawson Jersey,' womens Reggie Ragland Jersey , womens Adolphus Washington Jersey, will take over at left tackle. Establishing a running game,Authentic Cardale Jones Jersey, and giving him time to take advantage of some added depth and speed at receiver with the addition of rookies John Ross and Josh Malone all hinges on the offensive line being able to replace Whitworth and Kevin Zeitler and developing some continuity., protecting Dalton

Cornerback Dre Kirkpatrick recovered from a hand fracture over the offseason and is expected to be 100 percent by training camp. Second-rounder Joe Mixon lost 10 pounds in the weeks following the draft and has looked impressive.

With Whitworth gone, the focus turns to Dalton who passed for more than 4, to assume more of a leadership role. It's something Dalton insists he's been doing already.,200 yards and 18 touchdowns last season despite being under constant pressure

"Going into year seven now, I'm really comfortable with everything we have going here, just making sure everybody is up to speed on everything we're doing. Communication is big. Making sure they know exactly how I want it to be. Guys are willing to learn. Everybody's trying to be the best they can be. That's what this time of the year is for. Got to keep improving. Need to get to stop thinking too much and play fast. We've gotten better this offseason."," said Dalton. "Now we have some of the new guys

making this a pivotal season in many respects along the banks of the Ohio River.,It's been 26 years since the Bengals last won a playoff game. Head coach Marvin Lewis did not receive a contract extension during the offseason for the first time since 2010

nach oben springen

in eso gold farming for online 31.07.2017 03:28
von Hartman: Same old Bengals, or is

Another pro football season started in Cincinnati on Tuesday, it’s fair to say, and the Bengals, could be a great case study on the pros and cons of change.

The franchise’s 50th season is about to begin, and for the 15th straight season the men in charge are Mike Brown and Marvin Lewis.

Brown spoke about sticking with one player who has been in trouble off the field (cornerback Adam Jones) and acquiring another (running back Joe Mixon) while also looking forward to getting a full season out of embattled linebacker Vontaze Burfict, who has had trouble controlling himself between the lines.

The consistent approach was key to recovering from a losing season in 2010 to post six straight playoff appearances, and they sound determined to mostly stay the course while trying to start another streak this fall after a 6-9-1 campaign last season.

But nearly everyone who pays attention to the NFL can recite another Bengals postseason fact from recent times,Authentic Randy Gregory Jersey, too: They haven’t won a playoff game since January 1991.

That begs an obvious question,Authentic Chaz Green Jersey, especially in a league where change being the only constant because a cliché because it’s true:

If doing things a certain way has made the Bengals frequent postseason qualifiers,Authentic Paxton Lynch Jersey>, has it also prevented them from winning once they get there?

That’s the million-dollar question, though everyone has their suspicions.

Of course,<[URL=http://www.broncoscheapstore.com/adam-gotsis-jersey-cheap']womens Adam Gotsis Jersey[/URL], and you’ve got to make the playoffs to lose there, every game comes down to something different, right? There’s little doubt Lewis’ teams haven’t all reached their ceilings, but the 2000s and ‘10s still beat the hell out of the 1990s.

While the Bengals weren’t really supposed to win a couple of those playoff games, they flatly choked away at least a couple more.

but they were still headed toward a win over the Steelers two years ago before an infamous meltdown (involving Jones and Burfict,Injuries put them behind the eight-ball more than once, coincidentally or not).

And so Cincinnati enters 2017 relying on continuity again. Would Brown and Lewis have it any other way?

including stalwart linemen Andrew Whitworth and Kevin Zeitler on offense and Domata Peko on defense,They lost some key free agents, and plan to rely on mostly players who were already in the building to fill their shoes.

That’s part of the Bengals way,womens Randy Gregory Jersey,' womens Chaz Green Jersey,'womens Paxton Lynch Jersey, too.

It didn’t work so well last year,Authentic Adam Gotsis Jersey,' Authentic Shane Ray Jersey, but that doesn’t seem to have caused them to rethink much.

Despite an aging defense and a leaky offensive line weakened further by the aforementioned defections, the Bengals went for offensive playmakers in the first and second rounds of the draft.

That kept with their policy of drafting the best player available (BPA) when it’s their turn,womens Shane Ray Jersey, one they hope also pays off this fall with Cedric Ogbuehi and Jake Fisher this fall.

nach oben springen

in eso gold farming for online 31.07.2017 07:52
von A.J. Green hoping Bengals can fo

No one is doubting A.J. Green’s ability to dominate a box score.

who is heading into his seventh NFL season,Authentic Chris Jones Jersey>,Green, Green would have finished with around 1,700 receiving yards for the season, caught 66 balls for 964 yards and four touchdowns in essentially nine games last season. Had he kept up that pace, which would have shattered his previous career high of 1,426 in 2013.

Green suffered a hamstring strain in game No. 10 (Week 11),But,000 yards receiving in a season. Had he hit that mark, which led to him missing the final six games of the season. 2016 ended up being the first time Green did not record 1, Green would have joined Randy Moss as the only players in NFL history to have six-straight 1,000-yard seasons to begin their career.

where he caught 86 passes for 1,Green’s last full season came in 2015, in nearly every category. Entering 2017, Green ranks No. 4 in catches (481),297 yards (15.1 and 10 scores. He is on pace to finish No. 1 among every receiver who's ever played for the Bengals, No. 2 in yards (7,135) and is No. 4 in touchdowns (49) in franchise history.

That’s not enough for Green, who continues to look for ways to advance his game while taking this franchise to new heights. For Green, that could actually mean putting up less personal production per game than he’s accustomed to.

As he told Bengals.com,Authentic T.J. Yeldon Jersey, Green is looking to play in a more balanced attack this season full of weapons,Authentic A. J. Cann JerseyAuthentic KeiVarae Russell Jersey, not one where the ball has to be forced to him for the team to win. He’s not a ‘get the damn ball to me’ type of guy and values wins over stats.

We saw a similar situation play out with the Atlanta Falcons and star receiver Julio Jones last year. When healthy, but before 2016, Jones is one of the game’s best receivers,Authentic Mitch Morse Jersey, he had only experienced one playoff win in five seasons.

That changed as the Falcons offense became more dynamic and able to score on anyone, even without Jones. That’s what Green envisions for this Bengals offense. And though the Falcons didn’t win the Super Bowl, they came extremely close.

” Green said . “Look at the year Julio had. He was coming off an 1,“That’s the goal. Win the Super Bowl,409). That’s because they put all the weapons around him. He still made the same plays he made when he had the 1,800 yards,800-yard season and he had what last year? (1, but when they double-teamed him they had (Mohamed) Sanu and (Tyler) Gabriel. They’ve got to respect those guys. They went to the Super Bowl and Julio had (1,400) yards. It’s all about what you want. That’s the ultimate goal is to win the championship.”

For now, Green is spending his summer break working out at Kennesaw State, which you can read more about here. It’s great to see Green is fully committed to winning at any cost, which is close to his Georgia home, even if it means his numbers take a dip.

Eifert,Between Green, Tyler Boyd and the rising Josh Malone and Cody Core, as well as a great pass-catching running back in Joe Mixon, Brandon LaFell, Ross,womens T.J. Yeldon Jerseywomens A. J. Cann Jerseywomens Chris Jones Jerseywomens KeiVarae Russell Jersey,'womens Mitch Morse Jersey, this offense has too much firepower to not have more of a balanced attack in 2017. Green hopes that’s the case, and that it leads to more wins in both the regular season and playoffs.

nach oben springen

in eso gold farming for online 01.08.2017 04:07
von Goldman's health key to defense

After a bout of dehydration sidelined Eddie Goldman Thursday,Authentic Adam Shaheen Jersey, the third-year nose tackle was back where the Bears need him to be Friday—on the practice field.

which frees up teammates to make plays. After the 2015 second-round draft pick was limited to six games due to an ankle injury last season,Goldman is an integral member of the defense due to his ability to stuff the run and rush the passer while occupying blockers, it’s paramount for the Bears that Goldman remains healthy this year.

” said coach John Fox. “I think his ability and his draft status, when he’s been out there and healthy,“It’s huge, I think it’s evident when he’s not there.”

three sacks and three tackles-for-loss in a three-game span. He played well in last year’s opener as well,The Bears are hoping that Goldman reverts to the form he showed late in his rookie season in 2015 when he registered 10 tackles, registering six tackles and half a sack against the Texans but injured his ankle a week later versus the Eagles.

I know I’m more likely to have a one-on-one with a guy when Eddie’s playing nose.”, he makes a difference, anyone can see that,“When he’s on the field,<a href='http://www.pantherscheapstore.com/taylor-moton-jersey-cheap' title='Authentic Taylor Moton Jersey' target='_blank'><strong>Authentic Taylor Moton Jersey</strong></a>,” said defensive end Akiem Hicks. “He’s dominant. You can feel him next to you because I know that that guard isn’t going to come out and try to help or whatever the scenario is

but Fox said that it wasn’t because the nose tackle is out of shape. In fact,Authentic Daeshon Hall Jersey,Goldman failed to complete his conditioning test Wednesday due to dehydration,womens Harrison Butker Jersey, Goldman reported to camp at a svelte-for-him 315 pounds and is expected to be on the field Saturday when the Bears conduct their first practice in pads.

On the shelf: Outside linebacker Pernell McPhee underwent arthroscopic surgery on his right knee Friday morning. No timetable was given for his return to practice.

McPhee was placed on the physically unable to perform list Wednesday night after an irregularity was discovered in his right knee during a team physical. The seventh-year pro missed the first six games last year while recovering from surgery on his left knee.

“The extent of the scope is just a clean-up,Authentic Mitchell Trubiskyn Jersey,” Fox said. “We’ll keep you posted as far as the timeline. I’m not going to try and predict that.”

In other injury news, running back Jeremy Langford did not participate in Friday’s walkthrough after spraining his ankle in a walkthrough Thursday afternoon.

saying that it’s “completely different than the repair he had. It was more of a low ankle sprain, a separate type of ankle injury that he kind of tweaked a little bit. It’s low ankle,Langford had surgery on the same ankle during the offseason to repair an injury he suffered last year. But Fox indicated the sprain is unrelated, so it’s not catastrophic.”

Culture change: Outside linebacker Lamarr Houston is one of only 11 players on the Bears’ 90-man roster who was acquired before general manager Ryan Pace was hired in 2015.

“It’s much different now,” Houston said. “We have a more cohesive locker room. Guys are excited to be here. Guys want to play football. They want to win. You can feel the vibe around the building. Everybody’s really into what we’re doing and how we’re doing it and I think that’s going to make us a much better football team.”

Phil Emery, Kyle Long, Sherrick McManis, Pat O’Donnell, Ka’Deem Carey, Christian Jones, Charles Leno, are Josh Bellamy,womens Taylor Moton Jersey,womens Daeshon Hall Jersey,The other 10 players who were acquired by Pace’s predecessor,Authentic Harrison Butker Jersey, womens Mitchell Trubisky Jersey,''womens Adam Shaheen Jersey, Jr., Zach Miller and Willie Young.

nach oben springen

in eso gold farming for online 01.08.2017 08:55
von Pernell McPhee out, Bears alread

The Bears couldn’t make it through move-in day at Olivet Nazarene University without an injury problem.

trying to explain an injury — and its consequences — on the first day of training camp., the team had announced that linebacker Pernell McPhee would start the season on the physically unable to perform list. By noon Thursday,By 10:30 p.m. Wednesday, coach John Fox was back in familiar waters

complaining of knee pain. Fox said team doctors “found a little irregularity” in his right knee,McPhee hadn’t made it through his physical on Wednesday, which is not the same knee that caused McPhee to start last year’s training camp on the PUP list.

Fox said. “I hate to get into that hypothetical stuff. We did that a couple years ago,“It could be a day or it could be a week” or even longer before McPhee could return, and it kind of bit us.”

that Fox had willingly lied about injuries. It strained his relationships with reporters and some fans before the Bears had even played a preseason game., Fox showed a self-awareness that hasn’t always been on display. At training camp two years ago, he continually referred to wide receiver Kevin White as “day-to-day” — until the Bears announced he’d need surgery and was likely out for the season. Some decided, his first with the Bears,In that moment, in that moment

Fox has plenty of practice in answering injury questions. But he hopes he won’t have to as often this year. The Bears were confident they’d dodged some bullets Wednesday when guard Kyle Long (surgery, all with the goal of being healthy for the season opener Sept.??10 against the Atlanta Falcons at Soldier Field. ,authentic Cam Fowler jersey, linebacker Danny Trevathan (ruptured patellar tendon,With 19 Bears finishing last season on injured reserve,adidas Ryan Getzlaf jersey, right ankle),adidas Ryan Kesler jersey, right knee) and tight end Zach Miller (surgery,authentic Shane Doan jersey, right foot) all emerged from their physicals ready to practice. They were limited Thursday — but even that is considered a success. Fox has players in different phases of recovery

Cornerback Marcus Cooper is another of these players; he was limited after still feeling the effects of a hamstring problem that began during OTAs.

who officially flipped from right guard to left in the moments he was on the field. “You don’t want to go real slow and putz around all the time. You want to get a little faster each lap without wrecking. So that’s kind of the deal we’re on with him.”, but I liken it to going around a NASCAR track,“This is kind of a silly analogy,” Fox said when asked about Long

bringing his total weight loss to about 25 pounds since the end of 2015., on the other hand,McPhee, sputtered before the flag was dropped. He had lost 10 pounds between January and April to take pressure off his knees

said McPhee has the right attitude to bounce back., who trained with McPhee in Pensacola Beach, Florida,Trevathan, this offseason

he’s going to let you know. He’s going to work to get better. That’s the type of leader he is, and carry it over to the field.”,” Trevathan said. “If something’s not right with him,adidas Cam Fowler jersey,adidas Corey Perry jersey, the type of person he is. That’s why I came here — because I know what type of team this team is, he’s going to push through whatever,authentic Corey Perry jersey,“He’s a guy,authentic Ryan Getzlaf jersey,authenticRyan Kesler jersey, and the team it can be, with the attitude

though,adidas Shane Doan jersey,Making it to the field, just got more complicated.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: nylamckeel90
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8155 Themen und 8350 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen