Where can I looking for the secure diablo paragon level with 30% discount in the market?

in eso gold farming for online 15.07.2014 07:50
von daphne27 • 76 Beiträge

Submissions must be directly gaming related. Memes are allowed as long as both the image and the text are diablo 3 paragon levels gaming related. Something that "reminds you of a game", or "looks like something from a game" is not an allowable submission; similarly, reaction GIFs are not allowed as submissions.

Following Reddiquette is encouraged. Following the Rules of Reddit is required.

X Kills Y.

[Player 1 wins](/spoiler "Pong")Make the original source of the content your submission. If a mirror is necessary, please provide one in comments. No hotlinking, rehosting, or transcoding someone else work (unless they specifically allow it in their terms of use).

No personal websites or videos/channels. No referral or affiliate links.

No Kickstarter, Steam Greenlight, et al. "reminder" posts. Submissions about new projects or major updates to existing ones are allowed.

Posts and comments, whether in jest or with malice, that consist of racist, sexist, or homophobic content, will be removed, regardless of popularity or relevance.

If your submission does not immediately appear in the link listing, do not delete it. Wait 5 minutes to give AutoModerator a chance to look at it; it approves most submissions automatically. If it hasn shown up after more than 5 minutes, simply message the moderators and ask us to let it through.

The moderators of /r/gaming reserve the right to remove any "bandwagon" or direct reply posts. If you have a response to an existing post, reply in the comments section to avoid having your post removed.

The RMAH is really what killed the game. Not due to a spirit of monotization I mean I play League of Legends I cant use that argument but due to the game being balanced around the RMAH.

The games core is the RMAH and every aspect of it is balanced around it existance. How and where loot drops are not game play choices but AH choices. If you have loot drop off a boss vs loot drop from grinding whole zones of mobs you change the dynamic of the game the loot becomes more predictable and so less stress is put on the player to purchase "starting loot" to complete HF/Inferno.

The scarcity of loot, bosses only dropping loot once, the need to have MF vs the choice to have MF. Which then acted as a method to trap the player into either not having the gear to do the higher levels or not having the stats to stay alive while finding the gear. I think a poor holdover from the current age of WoW raiding also impacted this where they balance around a player with gear X instead of balancing around a player with skill X and allowing for an easier time when they aquire gear on the level they fighting in.

close this windowyou'll need to login or register to do thatcreate a new accountall it takes is a username and password.
Hot summer sale! Diablo 3 paragon level are now on hot sale with a price reduction of 30% off at diablo3star .
Meanwhile,Extra 10% off free discount code “DD10OFF” for all D3 products to save a lot of moeny from http://www.diablo3star.com/

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: Frederik
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 6940 Themen und 7069 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen