Supply Confirms Seattle Seahawks Hunting at Trade for WR Brandon Marshall

in eso gold farming for online 03.09.2014 09:18
von Benjamin835 • 4 Beiträge

You can see this post on my private weblog

I noticed the rumor on the bottom of the NFL web page on ESPN:

&ldquoHawks hunting at Brandon Marshall.&rdquo

This basic 5-word line received me pumped up and prompted me to get in touch with a couple of people in the Seattle media I hold in touch with.

Seattle Seahawks followers, you are going to like this subsequent component.

Despite the fact that it is not &ldquoset in stone&rdquo or &ldquonear completion&rdquo, a trusted source of mine within the Seattle media has confirmed that this rumor has some substance: The Seahawks have inquired about Pro Bowl wide receiver Brandon Marshall http://www.storebearsgear.com/Jay_Ratliff_Jersey. Although I was not told for whom or for what (draft picks), the idea has been tossed all around.

It would seem as if the days of &ldquoRuskell-esque&rdquo player evaluations are effectively carried out and more than http://www.storebearsgear.com/David_Fales_Jersey. With Floyd Reese all techniques go to Seattle as the basic manager, our target for obtaining players just received quite a larger.

Ultimately.

This is a city that views TJ Houshmandzadeh as the 2nd coming of Terrell Owens http://www.storebearsgear.com/Shea_McClellin_Jersey, and that is laughable. This is the sort of stringent scrutiny management has been living beneath with Ruskell at the helm.

While character need to undoubtedly be a element of evaluating gamers you pick to be on your crew, it shouldn&rsquot be the stringent prerequisite in a league filled with a lot of hotheads and big egos.

Ruskell was strict about signing and drafting higher-quality character above something else http://www.storebearsgear.com/Mike_Ditka_Jersey, such as talent. This preference of taking character above talent is portion of the explanation why we are sitting with a 9-23 record the previous two seasons.

Holmgren had to beg Ruskell to re-signal wide reciever Koren Robinson when the Seahawks have been in the midst of dropping Seven broad receivers to damage in 2008, that in itself need to say one thing.

I have never been opposed to characters, and Marshall, although not really the quirky adolescent nature we have come to enjoy from Terrell Owens, has had his share of bumps with the law, the only considerable currently being a DUI charge.

Marshall is the real deal not even in his prime but, and has had three consecutive 1,000 yard seasons, the first coming in just his 2nd 12 months in the league. Landing him would be a main coup for this squad, and even saying that is an understatement.

His physique of perform speaks for itself, and at only 25, he gives many many years of upside for his team if a trade had been to go via. He has verified he can generate no matter who is at the helm, regardless of whether it be a deep-heaver like Jay Cutler or a mid-ranged arm like Kyle Orton.

Better yet, he may possibly come at a discount to the Seahawks. The Broncos are just looking to offload him and achieve one thing ahead of he leaves as a cost-free agent following the 2010 season.

This could spell the end for Nate Burleson in Seattle&mdashhis contract runs for seven years, but most of that was backloaded to mimic the Steve Hutchinson contract. The actual contract was four many years, $14.5 million. No disrespect to Nate since he has carried out properly for us, but he is no Marshall. The best scenario to me is providing Deion Branch his effectively-deserved pink slip, (reduce or traded) rather and re-signing Burleson.

Looking at the Seahawks' roster and the Broncos' roster, there are a couple gamers the Broncos would most likely be interested in (as I was not advised anything at all specifically involving gamers or draft picks, all of the following situations are purely plausible speculation on my element).The two that make the most sense are defensive end Patrick Kerney and wide reciever Deion Branch

Keep in mind in 2007 the Broncos went after Kerney and tight end Daniel Graham in a bidding war with the Seahawks. Ultimately endeing up snagging Graham from the Seahawks and shedding out on Kerney.

The Broncos did not make that considerably pass rush along the defensive line, producing only eight sacks amongst all lineman personnel.

Kerney created 5 sacks final season, and even though not terrific, he is sound taking into consideration he was playing for the Seahawks final season. He is two seasons eliminated from a 14.five sack season and is a rumored candidate to be on his way out of Seattle with the overhaul and youth motion that is going to consider location.

Branch was with McDaniels in New England, and undoubtedly the Seahawks would have to throw in some far more, (identical with all these guys) to equal out worth here. His familiarity with McDaniels and his technique tends to make him a really plausible target for the Broncos in spite of his struggles in Seattle http://www.storebearsgear.com/Jordan_Senn_Jersey. You can do a total whole lot worse then Eddie Royal, Deion Branch, Brandon Stokley, and Jabar Gaffney, as your recieving unit.

An additional candidate could be linebacker David Hawthorne. I personally feel the Seahawks must use him by some means, regardless of whether it really is switching to a three-4 or moving both Curry or Hill to defensive finish. However much I want the situation to come about, it does not seem imminent. He enjoyed a breakout yr, and with the Seahawks heavily invested in their starting up linebacking unit, they could opt to deal Hawthorne even though his worth is nevertheless high.

He would fit in nicely with Denver's 3-four alongside three of their terrific linebackers, and he would supply a definite upgrade in excess of their weakest website link, Mario Haggan.

As far as draft picks, with other far a lot more pressing needs, I can not see the Seahawks giving up both of their initial round picks it simply won't come about. As nice as receiving Marshall would be, there are too several troubles along the offensive line, secondary, and defensive line to cough up the sixth or 14th select for a guy playing a position we are well-stocked at presently. If they could get a deal carried out involving their second round pick and Deion Branch, pull the bleepin' set off!

This is a rumor I am definitely going to preserve my eye on based on its apparent validity. I will maintain updating this report when info comes to me, so check out back!

(Update)

Simply because I have been asked numerous instances, I want to answer this question for everybody. Brandon Marshall is indeed a restricted totally free agent, technically puts him up for bidding to indicator by any group. In buy for this to come about however, the Broncos would require to tender him a contract, performing so is the way they make positive to recieve compensation. The value would amount to a initial, and third round choose, plus a contract averaging $8-9 per season, for the bidding group to receive Marshall.

The Broncos do have the proper to negotiate another trade for him to stay away from carrying out the over. Such a trade is a single that could happen with Seattle.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: lovesky
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 6997 Themen und 7127 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen