Alessandra Ambrosio is one of the most Victoria secret sale

in eso gold farming for online 01.09.2014 09:32
von victoriasecretqwe • 74 Beiträge

Alessandra Ambrosio is one of the most recognizable Super Models in the world. Alessandra came from Brazil in the late 90's. Ambrosio was first starting to reach her high points in modeling when she was featured on the cover of Elite Model Look,Victorias secret australia. This was a way where big agencies can reach models,Victoria secret sale.

She was on the cover of many different magazines and various times on the magizine Vogue. Alessandra has been modeling for VS for over 10 years and is known as an Angel,Sexy lingerie.

Ambrosio was the ambassador for many famous companys. In 2008 Alessandra had a daughter named Anja and is still to this day a Victoria Secret Model,Victoria secret bra.

Then in May of 2012 she had a son names Noah. She got back into shape and is still on top.I think Alessandra Ambrosio is one of the top models for Victoria Secret. Her sexy look keeps people looking at the Victoria Secret clothes and products. I think it is amazing that she didnt give up on becoming a model and now look where she is. Alessandra was featured on so many magazines and on tv shows. Just to become so famous for modeling lengrie is something that doesnt happen on a daily bases. She is stunning even after giving birth to her secong child in 2012 of may and getting right back into shape for the Victoria secret fashion show that december. I think Alessandra is beautiful and will continue to be an Angel for a long time.Candice Swanepoel takes away from victoria secret's "curvy" model image. Candice was modeling the new swimsuits with Adriana Lima and Alesandra Ambrosio and revealed how unhealthy skinny she has become. Victoria Secret was known for there beautiful curvy models. Candice took a picture (middle) with Adriana and Alesandra and she looks abnormally skinny. Victoria Secret has been critisized about their "new look". People are talking about how in 2010 photo shoot, Alesandra looked extremly skinny even after a year of having a child. This topic is often talked about if this is what we should be looking at and want to look like. People are consinered if Candice is going to be okay, it is very unhealthy to look like that.I think Candice looked way to skinny. I believe there is a difference from looking "good" and looking healthy. In this case Candice looks disgustingly skinny. It is actually a little scary to look at photos of a women to look like that. Candice is only 22 years old and has the body of a 15 year old girl. Candice has so much potential to become one of the top VS models, but at this point if she keeps looking like this she will not. Swanepoel has many years to stay as a Victoria Secret model and if she keeps doing what shes doing she will become very sick and unhealthy.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: DavidPinny
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 6717 Themen und 6829 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen