Three and out- Manning not a fit for Mia

in eso gold farming for online 26.12.2015 09:54
von nuykjaue • 71 Beiträge

Miami not considered Peytons Place? Over the next few days, all fantasy owners will Dustin Byfuglien Red Jersey hear about is po sible destinations for Peyton Manning. While I think the best fantasy spot is in Arizona, it seems like Miami is the early favorite to land the superstar quarterback. Or maybe not? Manning has always tried to avoid media frenzies and paparazzi-like treatment, which is exactly what he could be dealing with in South Florida. There is already a billboard supporting the website manningtomiami.com, which implores fans to voice their support of the move. Manning has never been confused for a big-city guy, so playing for a team like the Cardinals might actually be more appealing Blank Black Jersey even if it resides in the NFC. Things are going to get interesting
Brandon Lloyd interested in Patriots: The 2012 free-agent wide receiver cla s is a deep one, with big names like Vincent Jackson and Marques Colston (to name a few) on the market. But depending on their landing spots, the best fantasy option at the position could be Lloyd. During a conversation with CSN New England, he said he was very interested in playing for the Patriots and OC Josh McDaniels. I felt the same sentiment when I interviewed Lloyd for NFL Fantasy LIVE I even tried to Corey Crawford Black Jersey hand him a Patriots helmet that he laughed off and said he wouldnt hold just yet. If youre a fantasy fan, theres no better place for Lloyd than playing in McDaniels offense with a superstar like Tom Brady under center. In his lone full Tomas Kopecky Jersey season with McDaniels calling the offensive shots (Denver, 2010), Lloyd was the top-scoring wide receiver in fantasy football.
Redskins have better shot at Griffin: Its a virtual guarantee that the Redskins will have a new starting quarterback in 2012, but who will it be? Well, a recent report suggests that Manning isnt interested in joining the Skins. Furthermore, the Washington Post believes the team has a better chance to complete a trade with the St. Louis Rams for the second John Madden Jersey overall choice in next months draft. That would lead to the selection of Baylor QB Robert Griffin III, who would instantly become the favorite to start. With an offensive head coach like Mike Shanahan at the helm, it would be a very nice landing spot for RG3, both on the field and in fantasy land.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: Curtisrah
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 6401 Themen und 6486 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen