Monday Nightmare- Nothing is meaningless

in eso gold farming for online 26.12.2015 09:45
von nuykjaue • 71 Beiträge

Congratulations to those of you who lived to fight another day in Jake Delhomme Jersey fantasy football, thanks to some strong performances from Marshawn Lynch, Steven Jackson, and even Brandon Lloyd, who had a decent outing. But for some of you, it just wasnt enough.
Take my Twitter follower, Bryceee (thats right, Stevan Ridley Jersey triple e), who was sweating out the entire night trying to hold off the Seahawks defense. And just when it looked like Bryceee was going to escape into the next round, that final sack of Sam Bradford which to the non-fantasy enthusiast would seem meaningle s cast our man aside for the season. Things can turn that quickly in fantasy Jackie Battle Jersey football.
Thankfully, I was already locked into the playoffs in three of my leagues (advancing because of my pal, Eli Manning), so Monday was pretty easy for me, watching the Slammy Awards. But Im here for you now. If you have a tale of fantasy Derrick Johnson Jersey woe, share it here. You are among friends. Youll feel better if you talk about it.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: Curtisrah
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 6401 Themen und 6486 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen