Hot sale of cheapest diablo 3 item with 10% discount on diablo3star.com

in eso gold farming for online 22.07.2014 06:00
von daphne27 • 76 Beiträge

And we're back! Last week, I told y'all about this year's best games (or, if you missed it, you can read diablo 3 items it HERE) and now I'm going to tell you what games to buy over the next couple months! Let's get to it!

Devil May Cry HD Collection (4/3/2012)

If you're young, and therefore stupid, you'll only know Dante as a skinny, oddly familiar looking goth kid with a sword. Trust me, there was a time where Dante was white haired badass who went around annihilating demons. Lucky for you whippersnappers, there's another HD collection on the horizon that features all of the original Dante's escapades on one convenient disc. The Devil May Cry HD Collection is all of the demon slaying, combo loving, ass kicking action that you remembered from the first three games in the series. Xenoblade Chronicles is one of those games, and it's looking like a keeper: by shedding the linearity of recent Japanese RPGs and action ing up the combat, Xenoblade Chronicles quickly became of the most hotly anticipated games in the industry. One game that is taking advantage of it is Spirit Camera, a horror game and side story of the Fatal Frame universe. In addition to a main campaign, gamers are encouraged to explore their own, real world surroundings in order to sniff out ghosts and other supernatural fiends. Even your own friends aren't immune to the AR game: occasionally, the game will decide to replace one of the player's real life friends with one of the game's horrors.

Prototype 2 (4/24/2012)

Chances are, if you play open world games, you cause as much damage and destruction as you can. So, if you're going to spend most of your time destroying a game world, why not do it with some style (or tentacles)? Prototype 2, the sequel to the similarly named Prototype, looks better in every way: better graphics, a control scheme that won't break your fingers, and a lead character that isn't just a rip off of Altair.

Sniper Elite V2 (5/1/2012)

If you're a dirt bag, there's a 60% chance that you're the one who sniped me in Battlefield from 900 yards away. Well, happy day, here's a game that's just for you: Sniper Elite V2! In all seriousness, Sniper Elite V2 is something of an oddity: it's a World War II, open ended third person shooter with a focus on stealth and long distance kills. If that sounds awesome to you, that's because it is. Its unique take on air to ground combat clicked with players who were curious about Sony's new hardware. Fast forward a couple years, and a sequel has finally emerged, and that game is StarHawk. Taking the familiar (team /vehicle based combat) and mixing in the new (elements of tower defense) gives the new game in the series a different flavor, but if the beta is any proof, gamers are loving it. It's been a while since the last must have shooter for the PS3, but it looks like StarHawk is going to fill that void nicely.

Diablo III (5/15/2012)

This is the big one. It's become pretty common for Blizzard to only update their biggest franchises after a DECADE, and Diablo's no different. Worry no more, denizens of Tristram, Diablo III finally makes its debut on May 15th. Even if there's no PvP at launch, Diablo III is looking to be one of the most massive games of the year. What's old is new: Diablo's patented hack and slash lootfest remains intact, but almost everything about the game has changed. Most notable is the change to how classes and skills work, but rest assured: this is still the addictive action RPG you fell in love with over a decade ago. And, if you're too young to remember, take my word: they're called "Diablo clones" for a reason.

Max Payne 3 (5/15/2012)

Yeah, I don't think I've talked about this game enough yet. Between the story, the gunfights, the multiplayer, the Bullet Time, or the graphics, Max Payne 3 is going to be one of year's heavy hitters. Like I said in that other article about Max Payne, Bullet Time isn't done enough in games today. However, if there's one game that can bring back the slo mo craze, it's Max Payne. While Sony hasn't shown the motion controller too much love over the past year, that might change with Sorcery. Billed as one of the first pieces of technology to use to Move controller to its full potential, Sorcery slipped into the shadows until its full release was announced last year. With motion based gaming seemingly on the decline, we'll have to wait and see if gamers will flock back to Sony's motion games. It's a shame, really, because this game is a blast. Take one part Lord of the Rings, one part Shadow of the Colossus, one part Skyrim, and one part God of War, you get Dragon's Dogma: an open ended fantasy RPG with some of the best combat in the genre. Seriously, the combat is awesome: gone is the disconnect, sticky combat from other RPGs. Fights are hard hitting and fast in Dragon's Dogma, and a huge emphasis is placed on scaling your opponents and getting all up in their faces with point blank attacks. It's fun and unique in a genre that's usually bland and generic, so definitely keep this one on your radar.

Ghost Recon: Future Soldier (5/22/2012)

Remember how awesome Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter was? Well, I'll let you in on a secret: it's been five years since the last Advanced Warfighter game, and that means that it's high time to send the team back in. Ghost Recon has always been a shooter with a focus on the highest of high tech, and that's no different: expect a wealth of gadgets here, with everything from flying drones to active camouflage. And you can throw a bit of Splinter Cell in there too, with a couple different tactics making their way over from Ubisoft's stealth em up. In short, if you're looking for something a bit less twitchy and a bit more tactical, you're going to want to purchaseGhost Recon: Future Soldier.

And there you have it! If you've got $120 laying around, you're not only a jerk, but you've got quite a library of games to pick up. 2012 is shaping up to be another massive year in gaming, and it's certainly off to a great start.
Hot summer sale! Diablo 3 paragon level are now on hot sale with a price reduction of 30% off at diablo3star .
Meanwhile,Extra 10% off free discount code “DD10OFF” for all D3 products to save a lot of moeny from http://www.diablo3star.com/

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: lordling
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8094 Themen und 8284 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen